PDA

View Full Version : Global Event #3 "Strike" Is Now Live!

Ubi-Johan
12-11-2017, 05:48 PM
https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/tomclancy-thedivision/game/ge_strike_is_coming_header_315864.png

Global Event #3 is coming, and Agents will have to adapt to new modifiers to earn the newest round of Classified gear.

Start: December 12, 12:00 UTC
End: December 18, 12:00 UTC

The following modifiers will be live during Strike:

Strike—Always active. Enemies explode when killed.
Pre-emptive Strike—Strike behavior, plus sustained incoming damage triggers a small explosion on Agents.
Tactical Strike—Pre-emptive Strike behavior, plus enemies are marked using Strike explosions. When killed, they damage remaining enemies. Ally-to-Ally explosion damage is increased.

Agents will have an opportunity to earn the following Classified sets:

Classified Path of the Nomad
Classified D3-FNC
Classified Predator’s Mark
Classified Banshee

In addition, new vanity rewards are available during the event. Three new facemasks, three new weapon skins, and one new vanity outfit make their way into The Division during the event. Good luck out there, Agents!

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/tomclancy-thedivision/game/global_event_3_strike_flashcard_960x540_315863.png

Disciple1983
12-11-2017, 06:19 PM
That camo mask tho!

Stale_Chips
12-11-2017, 07:55 PM
The following modifiers will be live during Strike:

Pre-emptive Strike—Strike behavior, plus sustained incoming damage triggers a small explosion on Agents.

Because I am dense; this modifier means that if I cannot find cover from continuous enemy fire, it triggers an explosion that not only damages me, but also teammates as well?
Any clue as to the duration of sustained fire necessary to trigger this effect and does it also contain status effects such as bleed, blind, fire, shock and or stagger?
What about incoming fire from multiple targets? Sustained fire isn't naturally limited to a single NPC in most fire fights. So I must ask, is there a cool down period allowing for a reset between NPC's and is the damage only registered from a single entity for said duration?

RickDekkard
12-12-2017, 01:32 PM
No GE is not live but DELTA Event is live again, like in every GE. Please start more server instances.

OF-2
12-12-2017, 04:26 PM
No GE is not live but DELTA Event is live again, like in every GE. Please start more server instances.

GE comes, playability goes.

ClamJouster
12-13-2017, 04:04 PM
What does the leaderboard do now that masks are tied to commendations?

SailCat4life
12-14-2017, 07:15 PM
Not sure if this has been noted anywhere, but Health On Kill from Nomad's 2 piece isn't working since the GE started.