PDA

View Full Version : Guard problem when being ganked

Erhanninja
12-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Iím not sure if others experienced this. I play on PS4 and for example when Iím being ganked I lock on one guy on the left and keep my guard on the right side where other guy is. But when the guy on the right attacks ( one Iím not locked on) it goes through my guard. This isnít even once or twice. I think Iím safe for that attack and it goes right through. Iím not playing assassin class and other guy is just doing normal attack

Alustar.
12-11-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah, that is strange. I'd suggest getting some video footage of it and sending it in to the mods through the feedback channels.

Video helps immensely with identifying the problem correctly so we can have meaningful fixes.

Vakris_One
12-11-2017, 12:20 PM
Was the other guy a Kensei by any chance? The Kensei has a feat that gives their light attacks the unblockable trait.

Erhanninja
12-11-2017, 12:53 PM
No it was Nobushi. She didnít kick me or anything. I play Nobushi as main so Iím sure.

FredEx919
12-11-2017, 03:32 PM
If you end up with some video footage, definitely post it here. I'll send a mention over to the team either way, but examples of the issue will help a bunch. Thanks!

Devils-_-legacy
12-11-2017, 04:35 PM
I get this on ps4 too normaly
against red Nat or lagswitch the external block indicator for the person I'm not locked in to will disappear and they seem to get free hits even tho my guards in the right place and i havnt switch guard stance i normally leave when this occurs tho

RoosterIlluzion
12-11-2017, 05:51 PM
Does this have anything to do with my problem?
Fighting Shinobi, 50% of his attacks don't have red direction indicators. Especially when he throws his hook for a GB or heavy, so I don't know where to block.

Erhanninja
12-11-2017, 07:05 PM
Does this have anything to do with my problem?
Fighting Shinobi, 50% of his attacks don't have red direction indicators. Especially when he throws his hook for a GB or heavy, so I don't know where to block.

I donít know about that. But I know I can never parry shinobi range attacks recently. Canít even block most of the time. It goes through my block. Thatís why I have to dodge every time.

Devils-_-legacy
12-11-2017, 07:06 PM
Second of the double light doesn't have a red indicator neither does gb it doesn't have a red indicator it has the same as normal gb the ranged heavys have a issue of not showing up on external block atleast had its happened to me quite a lot