PDA

View Full Version : Reworks

guor6800
12-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Guys any updates on the reworks for the first bunch of the original heroes? We are hearing about this for some time now so if could you give us something (some vids and explanation of new stuff or whatever ) on the next den it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

ArchDukeInstinct
12-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Guys any updates on the reworks for the first bunch of the original heroes? We are hearing about this for some time now so if could you give us something (some vids and explanation of new stuff or whatever ) on the next den it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Don't count on it. We've been waiting for the Conqueror rework since S1.

UbiInsulin
12-10-2017, 10:45 PM
The last update from the team on Warrior's Den was that the hero reworks are one of the fight team's two top priorities, alongside lag compensation. I'll definitely ask if we can provide more concrete information for you guys, but reworks are WIP right now.

guor6800
12-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Don't count on it. We've been waiting for the Conqueror rework since S1.

I know that feel bro. I ve been waiting to enjoy a playable kensei since closed beta.

The last update from the team on Warrior's Den was that the hero reworks are one of the fight team's two top priorities, alongside lag compensation. I'll definitely ask if we can provide more concrete information for you guys, but reworks are WIP right now.

The same was 2-3 weeks back maybe more.So i guess that if it is one of their top priorities they probably would have something interesting to show us.

Tillo.
12-11-2017, 08:28 PM
Haha, no one believe any of the things the devs say.
Top priority, what a joke.

Ackturi
12-11-2017, 09:15 PM
Don't expect the reworks to actually fix anything. They'll probably just add more OP stuff to make ppl shut up instead of giving us PTR for reworks and even then they won't listen to feedback.