PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed Black Flag II

veronica5585
12-10-2017, 04:15 PM
As may you know, Ubisoft is giving away Ac Black Flag for the honor of 10th anniversary of AC games this christmas. I'm personally so happy and excited about that even though I played the game back in the time, but it was long ago, and I remember it was the most fun AC game of all till Origins is released whic I totally fell in love. Anyways, now as I completed my gorgeous game AC Origins, while waiting for the free release of my beloved old Black Flag, I thought what if they make a Black Flag 2? With the new technology, new graphics and gameplay stile... Wouldn't that be wonderful? As far as I remember Captain Kenway had a little son at the end of the game, how about continueing his story with his son? Bringing back all the pirate stuff and naval fights all improved and renovated... I think that would totally rock. What do you guys think about a potential Black Flag 2?

Mr_Stunner
12-11-2017, 03:36 PM
As may you know, Ubisoft is giving away Ac Black Flag for the honor of 10th anniversary of AC games this christmas. I'm personally so happy and excited about that even though I played the game back in the time, but it was long ago, and I remember it was the most fun AC game of all till Origins is released whic I totally fell in love. Anyways, now as I completed my gorgeous game AC Origins, while waiting for the free release of my beloved old Black Flag, I thought what if they make a Black Flag 2? With the new technology, new graphics and gameplay stile... Wouldn't that be wonderful? As far as I remember Captain Kenway had a little son at the end of the game, how about continueing his story with his son? Bringing back all the pirate stuff and naval fights all improved and renovated... I think that would totally rock. What do you guys think about a potential Black Flag 2?

I assume you know his son's backstory was pretty much explored in Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed Rogue, and he wasn't really a pirate.

Chevanass
12-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Haytham is the son of Edward.