PDA

View Full Version : Please, For The Love of God......

Dasteel1974
12-10-2017, 04:39 AM
WTF are you thinking making one of Centurions swords pink? Brutal punisher equates to pink sword? In what universe does that even come close to making sense? The Phoenix is bad enough. This one is monumentally stupid. In black and white, the sword isnít bad. Seen worse. But pink? Whoever had that idea deserves a throat punch.

grossbelly
12-10-2017, 05:06 AM
Sexist much? What's wrong with pink?? I think it looks dope. Is this a serious criticism??? FH's online community is whackkkk.

Dasteel1974
12-10-2017, 08:09 AM
There is nothing sexist in my comment snowflake. A pink sword is stupid. Why not go all out and put him in pink armor with a tutu? With a statement like that, sounds like you need to lay off the dope.

Alustar.
12-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Lol, I'm guessing someone got new loot in front of friends and then his masculinity came into question.
And actually, they have a pink color scheme, I have it on my peacekeeper. She looks pretty snazzy if I do say so myself.

grossbelly
12-10-2017, 11:45 AM
It's obviously a gender thing, now more obvious that you bring a tutu in to it.

Alustar.
12-10-2017, 11:51 AM
Right? He does realize there are not only female archetypes in the game, but then also females who actually play? Maybe they want a pink sword, no one said he had to equip it. XD

He makes it sound like the damned thing was possessed and forcibly inserted itself onto his loadout.

Maybe show us on this doll where the sword touched you.

Jarl.Felix
12-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Pink sword to centurion looks plain ******ed. End of discussion.

If you are a libtard snowflake and afraid to even stand for your opinions because someone may call you "sexist" then i`m really sorry for you.

We do undestand there are problematic minds who play female chars ( God knows why :)) ) and like pink swords but still, we should stick to a minimum of reality in this game.

Ackturi
12-10-2017, 05:05 PM
"Change Look" - End comment.

Arekonator
12-10-2017, 05:18 PM
>getting triggered by pink sword
>calling others snowflake
The irony levels are off the charts.

Devils-_-legacy
12-10-2017, 05:18 PM
Last I checked you don't need to have the weapon equipped and I've seen a few cent with it so some people seem to like it at least everyones not running round looking the exact same. Not sure what's worse saying libtard snowflake or giving your opinon and say end of discussion on a fourm lol

Bl0wH4rd74728
12-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Whats wrong with pink?! 😂

Vakris_One
12-10-2017, 05:24 PM
You can always choose to like not equip that sword dude. Easy fix.

bananaflow2017
12-10-2017, 05:39 PM
Sexist much? What's wrong with pink?? I think it looks dope. Is this a serious criticism??? FH's online community is whackkkk.

Y sexist? He didnt write anything that pink pink doesnt belong to girls or Boys....
But ur thoughts about his post das enough...

ChampionRuby50g
12-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Pink sword to centurion looks plain ******ed. End of discussion.

If you are a libtard snowflake and afraid to even stand for your opinions because someone may call you "sexist" then i`m really sorry for you.

We do undestand there are problematic minds who play female chars ( God knows why :)) ) and like pink swords but still, we should stick to a minimum of reality in this game.

Wait wait wait... so I have a problematic mind because i choose to play PK or Valkyrie, both female gender locked heroes? You know there's a lot of evidence in history that females did fight with their male counterparts as Vikings right? Also because I choose my Warden to be female, does that make me less of a person than you, because that's certainly what you are getting at.

You obviously aren't very mature.

Stahlrusse
12-10-2017, 07:34 PM
Wait wait wait... so I have a problematic mind because i choose to play PK or Valkyrie, both female gender locked heroes? You know there's a lot of evidence in history that females did fight with their male counterparts as Vikings right? Also because I choose my Warden to be female, does that make me less of a person than you, because that's certainly what you are getting at.

You obviously aren't very mature.

Nobody questions female warriors. But a pink ****ing sword is questionable at best. (They did not exist ;) )

AlexHuaTian
12-10-2017, 07:40 PM
http://c8.alamy.com/comp/FXMFMD/two-men-in-pink-roman-soldier-costume-carnival-procession-santa-cruz-FXMFMD.jpg

Takes a very strong confident man to wear pink

UbiInsulin
12-10-2017, 08:01 PM
Closing this thread because it's veered completely off-topic.