PDA

View Full Version : Fix your game! PS4

NHLGoldenKnight
12-10-2017, 02:39 AM
Ubisoft, do you employ competent employees? Do they get paid? Do you as a company have enough resources? Do you care about your games?
If answer to all of these questions is yes, then what is going on with For Honor since the season 4 update? Game is barley playable!
Before the update, I would get some error occasionally and I just had tonrestart the game. It would happen every 2 hours or so and it was acceptable.

But know, after you "fixed" the game? Many connectivity issues, failure to connect to server and what is worst, HUGE lag issues and fps drops. My connection is not the issue, and there wasn't this much lagging players before the update. But for some reason, since the season 4 update, at least half of the players have terrible internet connection. As I said, game is unplayable.

I request explanation concerning connectivity issues and I want to know if you are aware of it and what are you doing to fix it? This game is more than a year old and it is unacceptable to go through these issues at this stage. It is amazing how company such as Ubisoft can't figure out how to fix connection, balance game or improve official forums. It is almost like you pay your guys to do nothing, for which in every normal company (including company where I work), theads would roll. Desks would be cleared out. A $$es would get fired. Unless I am missing something?

ChampionRuby50g
12-10-2017, 03:09 AM
It's amazing, the amount of times it's been stated that dedicated servers are on the way in response to the connection issues and people still demand it to be spelled out right in front of them without apparently doing any research themselves.

In the most recent Warriors Den stream it was even hinted at that a open test of servers is very close.

Do some research for 5 minutes before demanding an explanation for an issue that has been covered countless times.

grossbelly
12-10-2017, 03:14 AM
What you're missing is life experience. You're probably just some kid. This game is revolutionary. Ubisoft is a huge company in a very competitive business. Any adult who has spent years working full time for any company will tell you that there is no way any company anywhere pays people to do nothing. Ubisoft has tens of millions invested in their games. If you want to see progress, you should buy steel and show support to the design and FH team. This community unfortunately is full of kids who think they get what a business is. They think just cause something is challenging to them its Ubisoft fault. 90% of complaints here and on Reddit are totally baseless and are obviously just typed out without any thought or self reflection. I really hope Ubi will stop allowing such negative and completley incorrect complaints go answered. Feedback should be directed through an email. The only time being wasted is Ubisoft's time responding to triggered 13 year olds who can't figure out how to press buttons in the right way.

You're doing a great job Ubi, especially compares to come panties like EA.

NHLGoldenKnight
12-10-2017, 04:18 AM
It's amazing, the amount of times it's been stated that dedicated servers are on the way in response to the connection issues and people still demand it to be spelled out right in front of them without apparently doing any research themselves.

In the most recent Warriors Den stream it was even hinted at that a open test of servers is very close.

Do some research for 5 minutes before demanding an explanation for an issue that has been covered countless times.

So the possible fact that servers are coming at some point means that current connectivity issues should be ignored? Tell me, for how long? Couple of weeks, maybe couple of months? So I should just stop playing and hope that servers will come?

I have paid for their product with hard earned money and I want it to work. I can't even play single player when servers are down! As a family man, I do not have hours and hours to waste just to play one match without connection issues. I have 1 , maybe 2 hours tops during the day to play games and I expect products I paid for to work properly.

It is ridiculous that these issues even exist now, more than a year since game was introduced. Please, stop justifying incompetence.

I will ignore other post since I am not sure if the guy is being sarcastic or not. But working in finance/accounting I can tell you that one serious mistake or incompetence in general can get you fired easily. Everyone should take responsibility for their work/actions and if you can't deal with the project that was assigned to you, well someone else can. Employees at Ubisoft in charge of For Honor are obviously too lucky. They would not last 3 months probation where I am coming from and that is a fact.

Please, fix the game!