PDA

View Full Version : Shaman nerf is ridiculous

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 10:26 PM
WHAT THE **** IS THAT. ...she is sooo ****ing slow !!!!

Every ****ing one of Her move se become super predictable

Nos that people know how To counter Her. ... add To the fact she got nerfed...she become pure **** !!!

Can't even ****ing Dodge anymore. ..she use To Dodge like a pk now she Dodge like a ****ing shugoki !!!

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 10:39 PM
And why the **** an i Allways out of stam... never happen To me so often before the nerf

Shaman rely only on feint soft feint and is SUPER offensive .

She NEED Her ****ing stamina bunch of dummy .....

All the nerfs that been done where all what s allright with Her.. . What people ask toi (ubisoft) To nerf.. toi didn't nerf it.... you really over dumb right Now. ..

Is the devs leader jim Carey from his rôle in the movie dumb and dumber ?

Tundra 793
12-09-2017, 10:44 PM
While I can definitely feel her nerf, she still seems perfectly viable, and vaaastly better than most of the original heroes, and the Highlander. She still has a ton of moves, and most of them are objectively on the faster side of things.

Apolloassn13
12-09-2017, 10:45 PM
She's still good and top tier, this just proves u were only " good" with her when she was broken.

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Yo **** you man i dont give a single flying **** about your "git gud ****" you stupid *** little *****. ... what you say is flying hundred of feet above my head...ao shut the **** up when i want To ear you i Will shove my fist so deep in your *** i'll make you talk like the little puppet you are

I can make you my ***** anywhere anytime

So unless you want To try prove me wrong and duel me i dont wanna ear you anymore

Tundra 793
12-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Yo **** you man i dont give a single flying **** about your "git gud ****" you stupid *** little *****. ... what you say is flying hundred of feet above my head...ao shut the **** up when i want To ear you i Will shove my fist so deep in your *** i'll make you talk like the little puppet you are

So unless you want To try prove me wrong and duel me i dont wanna ear you anymore

You seem like a neat, cool, calm and collected kinda fella.

Apolloassn13
12-09-2017, 11:02 PM

Enjoy the ban kid :)

ArchDukeInstinct
12-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Remember what you said 2 weeks ago Maxime:

Its all about the player not the character. ..1v1 me i'll let you chose my character to prove it

ChampionRuby50g
12-09-2017, 11:18 PM

Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ahaha.

Had games with Shaman yesterday, and while you can tell she's nerfed I think if you've got some skill you can still overcome most opponents. Clearly you are struggling without the old damage bonuses though.

What's your gamertag? I want to see your stats and see if you are as good as you claim
To be.

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Y'all ****ing assassin's hater!!!

Pk break the record of the history of nerf ..never get a single buff To rebalance all those nerfs... plus new character with kick opener hyper Armor ect are Also like indirect nerfs for Her....all this because she was too fast

(Meanwhile aramusha spamming at the speed of light. ..but lets buff him and nerfs pk again at the same time)

Pk zone went from op clutch move on revenge nerf To just a good openner nerf To use it and you die

Shinobi... i stop playing him but from what i beard it as been nerf so bad even tho it as the loweat health bar in the game

Orochi as allways been bad and will allways be... because devs and community like it like that... its a assassin after all

Gladiator dont have anything real good but Also not bad so didn't get touch a lot... i dont play him but i think i allready heard about a nerf about him anyway ...

only one that didn't get ****ed yet is my favorite. ..the berserker, and its only a matter of time because they planes To entirely rework him.. . So my favorite as i know it now Will soon disapear forever

I was happy with a new viking assassin and y'all fin hâter gonna ruin it for me again ...

Damn i hate you all ... And i hate change...

The game was good how it was

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Remember what you said 2 weeks ago Maxime:

Yeah i know that's why i tell the little **** To keep it shut unless he want to try me 1v1

Jarl.Felix
12-09-2017, 11:38 PM
You must be insanely low skilled if you are so BAD with shaman that you came here to rage :))

Priceless.

ChampionRuby50g
12-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Yeah i know that's why i tell the little **** To keep it shut unless he want to try me 1v1

What platform are you on?

ChrisTaben2017
12-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Correct shaman nerf was ridiculous, ridiculously under powered nerf, How its still in this Op state after the nerf is a sick joke

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Sorry championruby50g but stats doesn't mean anything To me

People that play for the stats Allways made me laught !!

I so dont care about stats that i dont even know my own stats

And i met m'y friend that come chill To m'y house play on m'y acount. ..

And jarl.felix coming from you or a piece of **** on the ground its the same lol
So you see how i care about your opinion loll... i know you're a troll i've seen a lot of your post

Maxime_Qc-
12-09-2017, 11:54 PM
Im on ps4

Apolloassn13
12-10-2017, 12:03 AM
Y'all ****ing assassin's hater!!!

Pk break the record of the history of nerf ..never get a single buff To rebalance all those nerfs... plus new character with kick opener hyper Armor ect are Also like indirect nerfs for Her....all this because she was too fast

(Meanwhile aramusha spamming at the speed of light. ..but lets buff him and nerfs pk again at the same time)

Pk zone went from op clutch move on revenge nerf To just a good openner nerf To use it and you die

Shinobi... i stop playing him but from what i beard it as been nerf so bad even tho it as the loweat health bar in the game

Orochi as allways been bad and will allways be... because devs and community like it like that... its a assassin after all

Gladiator dont have anything real good but Also not bad so didn't get touch a lot... i dont play him but i think i allready heard about a nerf about him anyway ...

only one that didn't get ****ed yet is my favorite. ..the berserker, and its only a matter of time because they planes To entirely rework him.. . So my favorite as i know it now Will soon disapear forever

I was happy with a new viking assassin and y'all fin hâter gonna ruin it for me again ...

Damn i hate you all ... And i hate change...

The game was good how it was
1. Shinobi was buffed and has just as much hp as centurion now

2. PK got nerfed yet she's still top tier, she doesn't need any buffs dumb ****.

3. Orochi bad ? Hahahaha u just ****ing suck

4. Gladiator is also top tier he doesnt need any types of buffs but a small nerf

5. I main beserker so I'm no assassin hater, maybe if you didn't suck *** u wouldn't be here on the forums crying your butt off and cursing and threatening people you don't even know, you might wanna be careful you aren't always safe on the internet little kid, some people might just be crazier then you think so grow the **** up and shut the **** up before you get yourself hurt.

Maxime_Qc-
12-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Are YOU gonna be the one hurting me .
Go ahead i'll be there waiting !!!

I told you To keep it shut unless you want a 1v1 ...

And you come back To brag about how good you are and in not lolll. .. all word no act

I allready show lot of vids and duel LOT of people here .. i got nothing To prove loll.. you do !!.. who are you by the way ? Loll nobody know you here xD

You come from out of nowwhere and only talk**** lol

Hormly
12-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Not nerfed enough if ya ask me, curse her and her stupid bite!

UbiInsulin
12-10-2017, 12:58 AM
Hi all - while I don't want to close this thread, this is not the way to speak to other people who disagree with you. Balance feedback is always appreciated, but please don't take out your frustrations on other forum users.