PDA

View Full Version : Players in Dominion PvP are not playing the objectives.

xNioh
12-09-2017, 02:16 PM
This is happend a lot to me when i go to dominion pvp and players in my team are not playing the objectives.
most of time they are high rep, so they are not stupid or noobs, and yet, they play like noobs for example, when 3 of them go to fight a warlord enemy that stand in A, and they keep going on him even when they got killed, and they dont care we are losing hard cuz B and C are in the enemy hands.
i am losing a lot of games beacuse this issue.
i got the game on PC and PS4, And in PC i just can join a Clan in Uplay and play with normal players, but in PS4, where most of the time i play there, i have to join to random players and this thing happend a lot.
And since in ps4 you dont have a chat, its making this harder.
Please, if you want kill heroes, go to Deathmatch. Dont come to dominion and ignore the objectives, and make the normal players going mad cuz we lose 1200-300
anyway, if there are normal players here that play on PS4, i will be happy to play with you guys.

Alustar.
12-09-2017, 02:23 PM
I've been noticing this problem becoming more and more prevalent after they shuffled together elimination and skirmish. Many of the players don't want to hassle with the match maker till they get their preferred match.

xNioh
12-09-2017, 02:55 PM
I've been noticing this problem becoming more and more prevalent after they shuffled together elimination and skirmish. Many of the players don't want to hassle with the match maker till they get their preferred match.
Whats the point?
You will lose dominion if you dont play the object.
This is fact.
So they will pref to lose game so easy but get the most kills? Well, maybe all they care its KDA.

Arekonator
12-09-2017, 02:57 PM
people on the internet are dumb.

In other breaking news, water is wet.

PhYcE-
12-09-2017, 03:44 PM
Add me on PS4 and we can get some good games in. PhYcE is my gamer name on PS4.