PDA

View Full Version : Allow all cosmetic options to be purchased using steel.

Major_Adiddy
12-09-2017, 02:11 AM
I'm tired of looking at a color for a hero that would look awesome but realizing I need to reach rep 30 just to achieve it. And that of course only applies to one character if you choose to take all that time for the color. So if people want me to help get this idea to Ubisoft that would be awesome.

ChampionRuby50g
12-09-2017, 03:59 AM
So basically you can't be bothered putting in the effort to reach it. I don't like the idea of some level 3 Lawbringer looking as good as my rep 37 LB just because they had 1000 steel in the bank. If you want your hero to look good, you need to put in that effort. You can already buy Battle, Elite, Mythic outfits that come with their own unique patterns and colors.

AkenoKobayashi
12-09-2017, 04:22 AM
A rework would be nice. However, I agree that a Rep 0 shouldn't be able to look like a Rep 40 simply because he bought a Steel pack. The patterns shouldn't be unlocked by Rep level, but the armor, weapons, and color should be. The first set of Star weapons don't begin to appear until around Rep 4, and it should stay that way. However, once you reach Rep 4, you should be able to use Steel and Scrap to purchase the weapon. And once you obtain it, by buying it or acquiring it, it should always be available for you to reapply later in the game. Like, if you received a....Murasame at Rep 4 via a loot drop, but you never got it again after Rep 10, you should be able to spend some Scrap and change the look of one of your higher quality weapons into it.