View Full Version : How’s my tier list?

JuiceManDrew
12-08-2017, 06:11 PM
Tier list
(Based on 4v4s and Duel)
S: Shaman
A+: Gladiator
A: Shinobi
A-: Warden, Aramusha, Raider, Nobushi(-1)
B+ Lawbringer, Shugoki, Peacekeeper(-3), Valkyrie
B: Kensei, Centurion(-3), Warlord
B-: Conqueror, Orochi, Berserker
C+: Highlander

D-d0g56
12-09-2017, 03:37 AM
Personally I would have it like this

A+: Gladiator, Centurion
A: Shinobi, Aramusha
A-: Lawbringer, Warden, Peacekeeper, Raider, Nobushi, Warlord
B+ Shugoki, Valkyrie, Berserker, Orochi
B: Kensei, Highlander
B-: Conqueror

I've gotten HL to REP 25. He's better than everyone says but is in need of having stamina usage reduced when in OF. He's his own worst enemy when it comes to being aggressive.

Alustar.
12-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Here's my tier list:

S- players capable of parrying light attacks from most of the roster, as well as CGBs. Can flow through combos efficiently and understands various kits used by opponents. Plays multiple heroes well with few bad match ups.

A- players in this category are able to pull off light parries infrequently. GB may be broken unless mixed up in combos. Plays multiple heroes with varied effectiveness.

B- these players can parry most heavies and unlockable attacks. Lights may be blocks regularly with the occasional parry. GB work well against these players, especially when works into mix ups. Still uses a "main". Does not recognize other combo attacks as easily due to lack of extensive knowledge of other heroes.

C- can block and parry some attacks. Doesn't know proper timing for CGB. Is likely a fresh player and is very little move set recognition.

D- these are fresh players it doesn't get more green than this.

Xaviloga
12-09-2017, 12:12 PM
Here's my tier list:

S- players capable of parrying light attacks from most of the roster, as well as CGBs. Can flow through combos efficiently and understands various kits used by opponents. Plays multiple heroes well with few bad match ups.

A- players in this category are able to pull off light parries infrequently. GB may be broken unless mixed up in combos. Plays multiple heroes with varied effectiveness.

B- these players can parry most heavies and unlockable attacks. Lights may be blocks regularly with the occasional parry. GB work well against these players, especially when works into mix ups. Still uses a "main". Does not recognize other combo attacks as easily due to lack of extensive knowledge of other heroes.

C- can block and parry some attacks. Doesn't know proper timing for CGB. Is likely a fresh player and is very little move set recognition.

D- these are fresh players it doesn't get more green than this.

In short words, game is perfectly balanced, L2P...

I dont agree.

Alustar.
12-09-2017, 01:00 PM

I dont agree.

Then get used to being a sub par player at best.

Alustar.
12-09-2017, 01:11 PM
It's no secret that the newer heroes have not fleshed out kits, but I find these lists asinine for several reasons. Most important being that it incites a sense of laziness and complacency in many games, is easy to be in a fight and say "oh well I lost cause I was using a D tier hero and he was using an S tier." Secondly, and piggy baking of the first, is that you totally negate the measure of skill of your opponent in doing so. Again, "oh its way to get wins with an S tier hero"
And lastly it feels like no one's list ever included their preferred hero at the top. It's usually in the middle, with your own favorable match ups at the bottom and the heroes you struggle with at the top along side whatever flavor of the month "OP" hero is popular.
In short, these attempts at tiered effectiveness is nothing less than an opinion based poll that ultimately misleads the player base into a false sense of performance.

Baturai
12-09-2017, 01:58 PM
S: 1.Shaman
2.Gladiator

A: 1.Shinobi
2.PK
3.Warlord
4.Shukogi Cent and Aramusha

B:1.Raider
2.Conq and Nobushi
3.Warden and Law
4. Berserk and Valk

C: 1.Orochi
2. Kensei and Highlander.

David_gorda
12-09-2017, 02:38 PM
Then get used to being a sub par player at best. you have 0.98kd and 51.4 winratio, what tier are you?

Hormly
12-09-2017, 10:56 PM
As a warlord I find youre putting of me in the same level as the kensei to be ludicrous o.O

NHLGoldenKnight
12-10-2017, 02:06 AM
I do not get why people underestimated Highlander. I am playing as one and he is a beast. Well balanced and with nice moveset. You have to work hard with him though.

Also, am I do only one that can't fight vs Kensei or Berserker to save my life? I started 3 months ago and I can deal with anyone except for Gladiator (who is slightly OP imo) , Kensei and Berserker.
Last two are frustrating because their strikes are almost never stopped by my block. I can't explain it but I don't even last 5 sec, especially vs Berserker. Even when I block, it is not worth it because chipmdamage is very high. Also, Kensei and Berserker are only two heroes that can kill me with 2 strikes. Damage they deal is insane and in overall, I am concerned about their rework.
Not sure in 1vs1, but since almost everyone is playing 4vs4, please pay attention to these two. And tell me I am wrong. :)

grossbelly
12-10-2017, 03:47 AM
Valk should really be at least B to A-. She's a beast, many people just don't know how to utilize her kit well. But she is literally the assassin slayer everyone begs for. PKs, Shinobis, Shaman, Orochi... They go down quick and easy. I make quick work of Shugoki as well. Warlords, Conqs, and Zerks are the only challenges I face minus super experienced players.

Her recovery time for light parry upon stance change is horrendous though, so that probably keeps her at a B+ for me.

Apolloassn13
12-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Then get used to being a sub par player at best.

How much is Ubisoft paying u to be their little white knight ??, cause all I ever see you do is talk down on anyone who has anything negative to say about the game. **** off.

SanaMinatozaki-
12-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Personally I would have it like this

A+: Gladiator, Centurion
A: Shinobi, Aramusha
A-: Lawbringer, Warden, Peacekeeper, Raider, Nobushi, Warlord
B+ Shugoki, Valkyrie, Berserker, Orochi
B: Kensei, Highlander
B-: Conqueror

I've gotten HL to REP 25. He's better than everyone says but is in need of having stamina usage reduced when in OF. He's his own worst enemy when it comes to being aggressive.

why would aramusha be A tier? :confused:

grossbelly
12-10-2017, 07:38 AM

People still aren't used to him.
I get like ten wows and rage quits when I 10 combo a rep 50 PK but I get totally handled by warlords and conqs because they actually know how to block.

Musha is fun but is dead weight against turtles. Until they fix the GB and give us a guaranteed heavy afterburner, at least.

He's A C+ in my book for now.

SanaMinatozaki-
12-10-2017, 07:43 AM
People still aren't used to him.
I get like ten wows and rage quits when I 10 combo a rep 50 PK but I get totally handled by warlords and conqs because they actually know how to block.

Musha is fun but is dead weight against turtles. Until they fix the GB and give us a guaranteed heavy afterburner, at least.

He's A C+ in my book for now.

Hi~ grossbelly-san

yes i agree. It needs guaranteed heavy after GB. it is alittle tough to use Aramusha as we are required to switch direction for every attack to chain. not forgetting the soft feint which we might get a little confuse and psychomotor. hands get tired and sore. but i have decided to still use him.

JadeBosson.
12-10-2017, 07:50 AM
tbh if you went out of your way to view his stats he's already higher tier then you imo

Knight_Raime
12-10-2017, 01:15 PM
All I really can say about your list is that it doesn't work purely for the fact that you lump duel and 4v4 together. Bushi for instance is an instant pick in 4v4. But she's no where near top in duels.

Personal list for duels since that's really all I play is:

S tier: warlord, pk, shaman, gladiator
A tier: Goki, warden, centurion
B tier: everyone else

I didn't put anyone in any particular order. I'd have to go back and play much more to be certain of my feelings for that.
I don't find any character particularly bad. If you're in top tier play or super high tier play skill level wise there is really bad heros.
But i'm above average at best. And I see pretty much every hero doing just fine here.

S tier heros don't really have bad match ups and have openers.
A tier heros either have a way to break defensive play or excel hard at defensive play.
B tier heros are either lacking in kit depth or flow (some times both) and don't really have a way to open someone who hardly parries and plays super passively.

SanaMinatozaki-
12-10-2017, 01:39 PM
All I really can say about your list is that it doesn't work purely for the fact that you lump duel and 4v4 together. Bushi for instance is an instant pick in 4v4. But she's no where near top in duels.

Personal list for duels since that's really all I play is:

S tier: warlord, pk, shaman, gladiator
A tier: Goki, warden, centurion
B tier: everyone else

I didn't put anyone in any particular order. I'd have to go back and play much more to be certain of my feelings for that.
I don't find any character particularly bad. If you're in top tier play or super high tier play skill level wise there is really bad heros.
But i'm above average at best. And I see pretty much every hero doing just fine here.

S tier heros don't really have bad match ups and have openers.
A tier heros either have a way to break defensive play or excel hard at defensive play.
B tier heros are either lacking in kit depth or flow (some times both) and don't really have a way to open someone who hardly parries and plays super passively.

Hi~ Knight_Raime san

Thanks for sharing. What about 4v4 dominion and tribute?

Knight_Raime
12-10-2017, 02:04 PM
Hi~ Knight_Raime san

Thanks for sharing. What about 4v4 dominion and tribute?

I can't offer much of an opinion there. never touched tribute yet.
And bulk of my dominion experience was launch and some of season 2.

I know Bushi and shaman have some strong presence there. where as people like shinobi and aramusha fall off since they don't offer much in team fights.

D-d0g56
12-10-2017, 02:54 PM

Aramusha has some big weaknesses, but his strengths out shine them. Just like shinobi, he can be brutalized quickly but in the hands of an excellent player you can really see these characters shine. I don't believe that he's as good as shinobi out right. It's more of his feats that carry him into that tier. If he ever gets his feats nerfed or changed then he would definitely drop a tier for sure.

BTTrinity
12-10-2017, 06:02 PM

I dont agree.

Same.

I've told him before, he should pick Zerk, Ara, Orochi, Nobushi (Anything without an opener) fight a turtle (someone who only blocks, and throws an occasional gb/attack when its guaranteed) to feel the frustration of not being able to land a hit cuz the game is "balanced"

David_gorda
12-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Same.

I've told him before, he should pick Zerk, Ara, Orochi, Nobushi (Anything without an opener) fight a turtle (someone who only blocks, and throws an occasional gb/attack when its guaranteed) to feel the frustration of not being able to land a hit cuz the game is "balanced"
https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/Alustar I wouldnt take him serious, his Been bragging how great he is in 4vs 4, he is a pk Main that play mostly skirmish and has 0,98 k/D lol.

Howard_T_J
12-11-2017, 07:34 AM
LOL I love this thread!!! https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/howard_t_j look at me :P

btw anyone who uses a HUD does not deserve classification imo :)

David_gorda
12-11-2017, 12:40 PM
LOL I love this thread!!! https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/howard_t_j look at me :P

btw anyone who uses a HUD does not deserve classification imo :)nice record, A tier player IMO, doing some work with orochi in dominion :D

Charmzzz
12-11-2017, 01:02 PM
You really do the epeen test here? Then down on your knees you peasants: https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Charmzzz/heroes ;)

PK Stats: Player K/D 2.08 / Player K/A/D 2.93 / Kpm 0.74 in 2,889 Matches (mostly Dominion, but also alot Duels and a few Eliminations)

Concerning "my Tiers" for Dominion on PC:

S-Tier: Nobushi, Raider, Lawbringer, Shaman, Shinobi (they all offer huge ganking potential and / or excel in 1v1 situations and / or have an unblockable from neutral - Nobushi is a special snowflake as she is the best AOE Character in the game who has 0 risks in group fights due to 0 recovery frames and the highest weapon range)

A-Tier: Shugoki, Centurion, Gladiator, Valkyrie, Warden, Warlord (see above, they are A-Tier because they do not combine so many of the above mentioned abilities)

B- Tier: PK, Orochi, Aramusha, Conq, Berserker and all the rest (all of these lack unblockables to force a reaction or have a very small and predictable moveset)

The best Dominion Teams consist of 2 Raider / Lawbringer, 1 Nobushi and any high Damage Character with heavy hits (could be even Berserker). Impale / Stampede into Cut-Scene for free top heavies. Also very good is a combination of Shaman and Nobushi / Shinobi / PK cause of bleeds.

I know, my stats are pretty good on PK, but still I do not think that PK is S- or A-Tier because I have met players that completely deny me by simply turtling hardcore until their mates arrive. Nothing you can do on any Character without an unblockable from neutral to force a reaction.

vgrimr_J
12-11-2017, 01:15 PM
I can't offer much of an opinion there. never touched tribute yet.
And bulk of my dominion experience was launch and some of season 2.

I know Bushi and shaman have some strong presence there. where as people like shinobi and aramusha fall off since they don't offer much in team fights.

i can tell that everyone who has some form of cc is good in dominion, i have played almost 4000 games of dominion and can tell that aramusha is good there and also shinobi if played well ( aramusha is good because of the second perk) imo my fav currently is raider hes def top tier in dom

i played alot of brawl in the beginning of this game thats why my duel and brawl stats are bad, i discovered dominion and fell in love with it.

imo the best for dom is

lawbringer, nobushi ,raider,shinobi ,zerker and centurion

Devils-_-legacy
12-13-2017, 07:59 PM
Do stats really mean much lol
https://fhtracker.com/profile/psn/devils-_-legacy
I don't think in dominon it matters on what class you are i find the one with higher stats normally go in a group

vgrimr_J
12-14-2017, 11:39 AM
You really do the epeen test here? Then down on your knees you peasants: https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/Charmzzz/heroes ;)

PK Stats: Player K/D 2.08 / Player K/A/D 2.93 / Kpm 0.74 in 2,889 Matches (mostly Dominion, but also alot Duels and a few Eliminations)

Concerning "my Tiers" for Dominion on PC:

S-Tier: Nobushi, Raider, Lawbringer, Shaman, Shinobi (they all offer huge ganking potential and / or excel in 1v1 situations and / or have an unblockable from neutral - Nobushi is a special snowflake as she is the best AOE Character in the game who has 0 risks in group fights due to 0 recovery frames and the highest weapon range)

A-Tier: Shugoki, Centurion, Gladiator, Valkyrie, Warden, Warlord (see above, they are A-Tier because they do not combine so many of the above mentioned abilities)

B- Tier: PK, Orochi, Aramusha, Conq, Berserker and all the rest (all of these lack unblockables to force a reaction or have a very small and predictable moveset)

The best Dominion Teams consist of 2 Raider / Lawbringer, 1 Nobushi and any high Damage Character with heavy hits (could be even Berserker). Impale / Stampede into Cut-Scene for free top heavies. Also very good is a combination of Shaman and Nobushi / Shinobi / PK cause of bleeds.

I know, my stats are pretty good on PK, but still I do not think that PK is S- or A-Tier because I have met players that completely deny me by simply turtling hardcore until their mates arrive. Nothing you can do on any Character without an unblockable from neutral to force a reaction.

looks like they do these here https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/vGrimr Run you fools!

i always play with atleast one raider in my team in dom if its not me.

bananaflow2017
12-14-2017, 11:45 AM
looks like they do these here https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/vGrimr Run you fools!

i always play with atleast one raider in my team in dom if its not me.

I faced u several times ;).
Annoying lb

Maybe u remember
https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/I%20Boyka%20I/heroes

;) we had some nice fights

vgrimr_J
12-14-2017, 11:54 AM
I faced u several times ;).
Annoying lb

Maybe u remember
https://fhtracker.com/profile/xbox/I%20Boyka%20I/heroes

;) we had some nice fights

hmm i dont remember , i dont play lb that much anymore. raider is my new thing :cool:

PDXGorechild
12-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Can anyone tell me what S, A and B stand for?

Super, Average and Bottom tier?

It's been nagging at me for ages..

As I don't know what they mean i'm going to create my own parameters for this list.

Top tier (Essentially overpowered)

Shaman.

High tier (Highly effective classes with an edge over most others)

Gladiator, Warlord,

Mid tier (In a good place, maybe need a little tweaking in areas)

Aramashu, Shinobi, Raider, Nobushi, Peacekeeper, Centurion.

Low tier (Classes that need tweaking and more options)

Orochi, Valkyrie, Highlander, Shugoki, Lawbringer, Warden.

Bottom tier (Trash classes that need a rework)

Berserker, Conqueror, Kensei.