PDA

View Full Version : Bulls h it BOTS

RoosterIlluzion
12-08-2017, 01:54 PM
It blows my ****ing mind how bad the bots cheat in this game. 10 foot GB reach, ZERO recovery time for parried heavy attacks and counter GB all day long. And that's only the lvl 2 bots.
You can't use heavy attacks because they're parried and no GB allowed because it doesn't reach, or is just countered EVERY ****ING TIME.

Oh yeah, REVENGE activation doesn't knock enemies down when they hit you.

SlashingElbow
12-08-2017, 07:16 PM
Level

UbiJurassic
12-08-2017, 08:27 PM
It blows my ****ing mind how bad the bots cheat in this game. 10 foot GB reach, ZERO recovery time for parried heavy attacks and counter GB all day long. And that's only the lvl 2 bots.
You can't use heavy attacks because they're parried and no GB allowed because it doesn't reach, or is just countered EVERY ****ING TIME.

Oh yeah, REVENGE activation doesn't knock enemies down when they hit you.

Hey RoosterIlluzion! Dealing with bots can be very difficult at times for sure. Knowing what moves are punishable and when can often help you whittle them down, with no opportunity for counter-play from them. I know there are quite a few PvAI players here on the forums, so perhaps they could best advise you on how to deal with the higher level bots.

As for the no knockdown on revenge activation, would it possible to get a clip of that happening? That would help players and myself best tell what could be affecting the typical knockdown or help me bring the potential bug to the team's attention.

SlashingElbow
12-08-2017, 08:31 PM
I wish u would make level 4 bots. Level 3 bots are extremely predictable and easy to beat.

GeneraISoIo
12-08-2017, 08:43 PM
I would try to feint a heavy int GB for the level 3 bots. It works a lot better than just GB itself. It won't work 100% of the time but will def improve your chances of getting a successful GB. I have not had the revenge activation issues.