PDA

View Full Version : We will ever see Assassin's Creed 1 on PS4?

Samuel2496
12-08-2017, 01:11 AM
Unfortunately I'm not an Ezio's fanboy so I found extremely frustrating that AC 1 was simply ignored when it came to remaster old games for new consoles while all the three Ezio's games were remastered. To me AC 1 was the best game in the series. The one where I felt the most like an Assassin doing his job investigating in the cities and killing his targets. As much as I liked all the AC, I never had the same feeling I had with the first one with any other game of the series. I personally would be a lot disappointed if we will never see an AC 1 remastered or at least a ps4 port for that game. What do you think? Will it ever happen or is it impossible?

bestwrest4
12-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Of course,It would be great to play AC1 in PS4.Atmosphere was amazing.I hope we'll see it.Probably Rouge HD release in March or April 2018.Please Ubisoft,It would be amazing to play all AC games in PS4.

LoyalACFan
12-09-2017, 09:50 PM
I'm kinda holding my breath for a full-on AC1 remake; I know it's never going to happen, but I loved the setting and lore of the first game, and after playing it again a few months ago... Well, frankly, it hasn't aged that well.