PDA

View Full Version : No honor

Tum_Energia
12-07-2017, 09:07 PM
So many players without any honor on this game.

Not even talking about ganking, ledging or light attack spamming or guard break combo or shoves.

I'm talking about hitting me when Im healing a teammate to steal the revive.. Talking about in brawl 2 on 1ing instead of letting them fight 1 on 1.
Talking about camping in dominion and not participating in the game.

What is up? for heavens sake

ChampionRuby50g
12-07-2017, 09:13 PM
With the Brawl scenario, I believe that (if no communication before) it starts off as an actual 2v2 in the first round and ends up even been a 2v1, it's fine. It's called Brawl and 2v2 for a reason, not two 1v1s. Also is why the devs have made the spawns a lot closer in some Brawl maps, to encourage it. If a team starts losing badly though, and then ganks there is no Honor.

Camping in Dominion, if they are sitting on an objective point it's fine. They are boosting points for your team, how is that not helping or been honorable?

Tum_Energia
12-07-2017, 09:26 PM
Cause a lot of people are freeloading. They just stay at a point. Don't participate and move from time to time to not be kicked..

Tundra 793
12-07-2017, 09:35 PM
Cause a lot of people are freeloading. They just stay at a point. Don't participate and move from time to time to not be kicked..

But... Staying at a point helps your team win...

WashedByB1ood
12-07-2017, 10:23 PM
I'll stay on point if I'm playing a heavy, that's literally what heavies are supposed to do. Unless a teammate is close and needs help I'm boosting the point.

Okita_Soji..
12-07-2017, 10:31 PM
I play a lot of 4v4's and if I have 3 eager teammates running around taking zone A & B I'll hang out at zone C to defend it. You don't need all 4 heroes running back in forth trying to recapture your home zone. Same in tribute, if you capture 1 or more flags someone needs to stay home and guard the flags.

Alustar.
12-07-2017, 11:08 PM
And here I thought the honor crowd went back to Dark Souls.

Vakris_One
12-07-2017, 11:14 PM
And here I thought the honor crowd went back to Dark Souls.
There's honor in Dark Souls now? :)

Alustar.
12-07-2017, 11:17 PM
There's honor in Dark Souls now? :)

See, and that's what I was thinking myself. I never understood that.

CandleInTheDark
12-07-2017, 11:49 PM
See, and that's what I was thinking myself. I never understood that.

I was tempted to buy it so I could throw a knife at people bowing at me >.> Look eye, always look eye.

Snag is monster hunter and UFC 3 come out new year and For Honor would still be my main game so I would never have the level gear to do that lol.

DoodTheMan
12-08-2017, 12:39 AM
The way I see it, killing your initial opponent in a multi-man match earns you the right to gank his teammates if you want to. You deserve it. I must be in the minority though because every game seems to have at least one guy who will zone teammates to stop their revives and send angry messages if you gank.

JadeBosson.
12-08-2017, 01:40 AM
question - doesn't staying on the point give a constant +2 in dominion

Alustar.
12-08-2017, 01:52 AM
question - doesn't staying on the point give a constant +2 in dominion

But that would pass your score and make you win faster, we can't have that while so many are trying to gank.