PDA

View Full Version : Broken matchmaking

Matsattac
12-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Dont know this is the right place to write this But the duel tournament just bugged for me and ive got a one hour penalty when i was just waiting for matchmaking in the semi..
and ive dont have time to wait for that it happend one time before to Ford anyone know Were i can turn for hela with this i have small children and My time is very limited. Regards.

bob333e
12-07-2017, 06:51 PM
Avoid Ranked Tournaments until dedicated servers arrive, is best advice I can give. Ranked has the worst connectivity issues in For Honor.

UbiJurassic
12-07-2017, 09:24 PM
Dont know this is the right place to write this But the duel tournament just bugged for me and ive got a one hour penalty when i was just waiting for matchmaking in the semi..
and ive dont have time to wait for that it happend one time before to Ford anyone know Were i can turn for hela with this i have small children and My time is very limited. Regards.

The team should be aware of the issue you are referring to and is looking into the cause of the disruption that occurs sometimes in the midst of ranked tournaments. If we get an update form the team on the problem, we'll get that information over to everyone.

Matsattac
12-07-2017, 11:27 PM
Thanks ubijurassic it just happend again in the finals i really want My Zerker horns.
Hope u get this working Thanks for the response