PDA

View Full Version : Shaman is broken...

BadBOO17
12-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Or at least she should be. Unless she just has the strongest neck in the world her groin head butt should be causing some major damage to her spinal cord or at least a concussion or two. I think they need to add a feature to her that has that move become high risk by implementing a small chance of her becoming paralyzed and needing to be pushed around in a wheelchair by raider for the rest of the match. Actually probably a bad idea, shamans throw that move out so much itd probably happened in 75% of her matches because shaman users are addicted to it haha.

SenBotsu893
12-07-2017, 05:40 PM
the idea of a shaman in a wheelchair is the best thing i have read in a while XD.

but yes she has way too many strengths and no downsides to her. making her the cheesey character to use.

i mentioned this before but for a character with auto-heal at will and healing feats + 25% damage reduction feat while also having the fastest movement she should not have the full assain hp.
100 hp would be approprieate. but not more.

hunters mercy/hunger is way to easy too use for the amount of payoff. needs to have a longer wind up animation. it should also not be guaranteed from a gb -> throw.

her throwing distance is for one just unreasonable from a gameplay perspective: shes an assasin but exceedes the throwing range of a warlord. like wtf? who came up with this?
and it doesnt make much sense asthetics wise. a little girl that throws fully plated warriors around like they are leaves in the wind just looks off.

PepsiBeastin
12-08-2017, 01:58 AM
What if using the headbutt gave Shaman stun, like getting knee'd by a Raider?

SlashingElbow
12-08-2017, 08:29 PM
I eat shamans for breakfast with every single characther i have. I almost didnt buy the shaman since she eas so easy to beat. She is fun playing tho just got her to rep 7

Mtcmnkk
12-08-2017, 09:06 PM
https://youtu.be/4PBqXeUOYrQ

This is a good example of what I think is BS. Granted I coulda done way better and blocked two attacks but there time she kills is second to none. Notice I dodge but either it was too late or the tracking is ridiculous. Either way. But in duels she is much less effective but still easily top tier

GMG Peter
12-08-2017, 09:12 PM
"I think they need to add a feature to her that has that move become high risk by implementing a small chance of her becoming paralyzed and needing to be pushed around in a wheelchair"

This made me laugh harder then it should have.
1000 points to badBOO17

David_gorda
12-08-2017, 09:24 PM
https://youtu.be/4PBqXeUOYrQ

This is a good example of what I think is BS. Granted I coulda done way better and blocked two attacks but there time she kills is second to none. Notice I dodge but either it was too late or the tracking is ridiculous. Either way. But in duels she is much less effective but still easily top tier
Yes shaman is op but when she puts bleed on you,you should expect the Pounce bite, best to poke her with a light. Dont play defensive when you bleed.

Mtcmnkk
12-09-2017, 01:03 AM
Yes shaman is op but when she puts bleed on you,you should expect the Pounce bite, best to poke her with a light. Dont play defensive when you bleed.

Agreed it's just a little much with the tracking

Jarl.Felix
12-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Why do you guys still bother ?

It is widely know devs don't care about community. You have to wait at least a few months for them to listen and cooperate with you.

Wait. Patience. Game will steadly decline then they will start listening, like usually.

AlexHuaTian
12-09-2017, 03:22 AM
http://cdn.bgr.com/2017/02/horizon-zero-dawn-aloy1.jpg?quality=98&strip=all&strip=all

She reminds me of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn

Baturai
12-09-2017, 08:28 PM
I could kill these guys tith bare hands who try to defend their cheesy op hero.

The way shaman is right now, doesnt even belong to this game.

Erhanninja
12-09-2017, 09:01 PM
They supposedly nerfed her but didnít address the main issues with her. They just decreased her damage thatís it. She is only character that fights out of gameís mechanics. For example any other character when you GB someone and you push them in any direction you lose your chance for free hit. But with shaman she can hit you again after pushing you in a any direction. Usually means she can ledge you from miles away. Just GB push in the direction and pounce. Boom you are ledged.