PDA

View Full Version : Tribute moments.

PDXGorechild
12-07-2017, 12:20 PM
I'm obsessed with this game mode. It's breathed new air into the game for me. I haven't been playing it a month yet and already I feel i've had more epic moments than I ever did in dominion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pCF-PyYT1s

Here's a clip of me trying to recreate the battle of Stamford bridge whilst defending our base. The enemy team were obviously all noobs but it was fun.

"The Anglo-Saxon Chronicle has it that a giant Norse axeman (possibly armed with a Dane Axe) blocked the narrow crossing and single-handedly held up the entire English army. The story is that this axeman cut down up to 40 Englishmen and was defeated only when an English soldier floated under the bridge in a half-barrel and thrust his spear through the planks in the bridge, mortally wounding the axeman."

Would've made more sense if i'd played raider, killed 36 more people and died at the end, but you can't have it all.

Get posting vids or stories about some of your favourite moments in Tribute! ;)

PDXGorechild
12-07-2017, 01:19 PM
Does it count if I'm Warden? or are all Wardens unwelcome, scum-of-the-earth, simple-minded children? (as highlighted by yourself, in other threads).

When you openly invite everybody to submit gameplay videos, first make sure you're not a biased POS, and you have equal view and stance on all players no matter which heroes they use. Hypocrisy gets old real quick.

That said, nice video still. Was cute.

I think you've got the wrong end of the stick bro.

I assume you're referring to my comment: "He's the main archetype of the game. The poster boy. The typical hero everybody thinks of when you say "Medieval warrior". He has to appeal to your casual gamer and young kids picking up the game with his simplicity."

Not sure how this makes me a biased, hypocritical piece of sh*t that thinks all Warden players are unwelcome, scum-of-the-earth, simple minded children? I think you may be taking this slightly too seriously. It does say "EASY" right next to the class after all.

Anyone is welcome to post anything about any moment they perceived as entertaining during a tribute match.

Glad you thought the video was cute.

Lighten up.

PDXGorechild
12-07-2017, 01:41 PM
Despite the fact i'm delighted to receive your special attention on this one-off occasion, I wish you'd continued to ignore me, as I now feel as though my ego has been completely wrecked.