PDA

View Full Version : Garbage Characters/Garbage Systems Ubisoft needs to fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recklessroyal29
12-07-2017, 08:54 AM
Gladiators= Trash (Toe Stab, Toe Stab Knockdown, Spamming light jabs)
Shaman = Trash (Unpredictable Lunge Heavy, Blood trance lunge takes too much health and can be done too many times without that much of a cost of stamina.)
Aramusha = Trash (Infinite combo that stun locks you)

Guard Break= Both pressed at the same time and doesn't cancel, but instead just gives it to one person. Can be stopped if you spam a light attack. Can't grab someone who is in the middle of an attack (makes no sense). Can stop an ASSASSIN WHOSE MAIN JOB IT IS TO DASH TO AVOID BEING HIT, BUT NOT A DAMN KENSEI WHO ISN'T SUPPOSED TO MOVE THE WAY IT DOES. The stun is too long! It should be 1-2 seconds tops, but not any longer because then you're literally just stuck there to be hit, and that's bogus.

Charmzzz
12-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Gladiator:
Toe stab - 600ms move (pretty slow) which deals 10 damage. Much wow, hard hitting move!
Toe stab knockdown - pretty predictable when you are OOS - dodge it.
Light Jabs? Light Attacks? Cannot be spammed, after the first light attack (500ms) every consecutive light attack is 600ms. Deals only 15 Damage. If you meant Jabs, they dont deal damage (except haymaker feat is active, but even then only very small damage) and they do not guarantee any followup attack.

Shaman:
I agree on the unpredictable lunge heavy - it is just too fast with 400ms, coming from any attack direction and dealing 20 Damage. It is like PK Zone, but can come from any direction and covers a pretty far distance. And people still complain about PK Zone...
"Blood trance lunge"? You mean the Predator Jumps? I can pretty reliably dodge them, even before the nerf. After the tracking nerf it is a good, but counterable move imo.

Aramusha:
I can block - no stunlock. Prove can be found in several videos, even Console players have shown it. Issue on your side.

GB? I never had that experience that one player "just gets it" if both performed it at the same time. Sounds like a lag issue between you and your opponent. Light counters GB as GB counters Dodge and Heavy on startup. You can GB Kensei out of his Dodge, but you have to be fast. Which stun is too long? GB? I dont understand your last point.

ChampionRuby50g
12-07-2017, 10:44 AM
After the tracking nerf it is a good, but counterable move imo.

I thought the tracking nerf did not make it in the last patch, and was scheduled for the next title update? Or am I wrong there.

Charmzzz
12-07-2017, 10:53 AM
I thought the tracking nerf did not make it in the last patch, and was scheduled for the next title update? Or am I wrong there.

Hm, not sure. At least it feels like the tracking is fixed for me, maybe I just adapted and see the animation early enough to dodge it.

ShonM93
12-07-2017, 12:03 PM

No, it's not in yet.

And of course you can dodge it. Unless the shaman player is not uhm... sh*t and he cancels it and gb-s you, cancels it when you try to dodge and starts it up again catching you in recovery frames, or just do a 180 with the sh*t tracking #spamfastlightstocancelpouncenomatterwhat

bob333e
12-07-2017, 02:11 PM
I'll just second what Charmzzz said.

Gladiator is very counterable. His OOS toestab knockdown is his only way of guaranteeing an OOS punish, outside of maybe a lucky zone. Other heroes have more OOS punish kits, surprised Glad's toestab got on your nerve.

Shaman needs practice against, mostly to understand her mixup and feinting game. You also need to telegraph Wildcat's Pounce, Wildcat's Rage, and Predator's Mercy properly. You do so by practicing against her more and knowing her moveset. It all takes some practice.

And Aramusha is a joke. He's a noob killer. No pun intended.

GB works fine; if you mean CGB, don't just press GB once to counter a GB. Press it several times in rapid succession until you successfully and visibly shove back your opponent on your own screen. Like, twice or three times at most. Because of latency and P2P issues, your opponent might have initiated and registered a GB animation like 50ms earlier or so. By relying on just one button press, you're likely to land outside the timeframe for a CGB, hence getting guardbroken. Only do that with CGB tho. Any other button press is tied solely to recovery on your own character. Definitely don't go mashing things willy-nilly.

Alustar.
12-07-2017, 02:28 PM
Did Trump give this guy advice on how to use an exclamation mark?