PDA

View Full Version : So Tired of Bugs

Dasteel1974
12-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Tired of every time I turn around I see bugs. Please fix Centurion Wall Splat. That is about his only weapon and I have been getting screwed a bunch lately. I have had it dodged, blocked and parried by numerous characters. Absolute crap and it is getting ridiculous.

Dasteel1974
02-07-2018, 04:49 AM
I will say it again. Fix this ****. You have removed everything from him. Wall splat is all he has. I have said it before and posted vids of it. Ubisoft. Get your head out of your arse and fix it. Tired of losing fights because of glitches.

EvoX.
02-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Gonna be a long wait, buddy. Season 5 = all original characters reworked. Only when they are done (which will be very slow), will the devs maybe look at Centurion.

It's safe to assume he's going to be one of the weakest characters for the majority of 2018.

Titanodragon
02-07-2018, 08:20 AM
With everything they are adding. I'm expecting a complete **** show at launch. I mean almost every patch adds new bugs and they accidently release stuff. As you can tell my hopes are but don't get me wrong I'm still looking forward to these changes

polgard96
02-07-2018, 05:01 PM
I m not sure even if the developers read this but where i need to go to report bugs i have constantly the one that you cannot move from spawn also the other that when the match finishes the actuall match never ends after the victory screen and you need to quit and lose all of the exp of this match also im getting crashes for some reason maybe its because of a new patch or something where i should address this matter does anybody know >?????

Dasteel1974
03-24-2018, 07:37 AM
Here we go again. Just had my wall splat parried again. Twice. Yay. Nothing like losing matches when you did everything right. Parried by Conqueror and Warden. Guess Centurion can only have things taken from him and not fixed while other characters get reworks and improvements. Seems right. ..l.. Ubi.

Protos_88
03-24-2018, 08:05 AM
this game is broken so much..sound, animation, f all. and balanceee wtf they done. 90%players punish my warden for bash. they grab me when i try hit, or just hitting me first. my grab animation is 1 but they grab me... wtf happen with this game. 4vs4 is big f joke...