PDA

View Full Version : Extra reward for troops (war assets)

Illyrian_King
12-06-2017, 08:14 PM
To keep it short ... there should be an additional reward for people, who deploy more troops (war assets) and contribute more to the Faction War.

We only get crates every 14days, but there is no motivation to play a lot, when I get the same reward as a person, who just logs in every 2 weeks :p

bob333e
12-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Whole of Faction War needs a redesign, I, too, am pretty bugged by this tugwar of passive attrition where even your actual gameplay matters little, it's all about where you "deploy troops". And yeah, most of my good loot is from actual matches, not scavenger crates.

Others have discussed the Faction War in better depth, notably CandleInTheDark, he's right about a lot of things he said. Faction War should be more than this, and should reward more than this.

Illyrian_King
12-07-2017, 02:21 PM
Whole of Faction War needs a redesign, I, too, am pretty bugged by this tugwar of passive attrition where even your actual gameplay matters little, it's all about where you "deploy troops". And yeah, most of my good loot is from actual matches, not scavenger crates.

Others have discussed the Faction War in better depth, notably CandleInTheDark, he's right about a lot of things he said. Faction War should be more than this, and should reward more than this.

Yeah it would need a rework indeed!

There is simply no motivation to invest more time, because there is no extra reward ;b

Also despite of that, I was always annoyed by the fact, that you have that faction mix-up in matches. I play as a knight with 3 vikings to help them conquer a knight fortress, defended by 2 knights, 1 samurai and 1 viking ... wait what ?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

What kind of Faction War is that?!

It would be cool at least to get matched with team mates only from my faction (they will also more likely choose only heroes of my faction) , if there are enough players online to make that possible without wating 10min for a match to start.

bob333e
12-07-2017, 02:26 PM
I was always annoyed by the fact, that you have that faction mix-up in matches. I play as a knight with 3 vikings to help them conquer a knight fortress, defended by 2 knights, 1 samurai and 1 viking ... wait what ?!?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

What kind of Faction War is that?!

Ahah, all them bros from all around the world mixing together. I relate; Faction War is so detached from all the gameplay we do. Which is a damn shame.