PDA

View Full Version : Idle Effect Starting Time Inconsistent

GeneraISoIo
12-06-2017, 08:12 PM
I have been meaning to post this for a while and couldn't find a post mentioning it. I noticed with the Valkyrie's Thor's Strike idle effect, it starts or initiates slower than other idle effects. The Viking's Mask idle effect (Halloween Effect) starts much sooner than Thor's Strike idle. When you are trying to show off you character in all their glory at the end of the game, I need those few extra milliseconds. lol Has anyone else noticed this? I would like to see a quick (Smoke or halloween idle times), consistent initiation time for idle effects across all effects to all heroes. I don't have the game in front of me so I apologize for not having the correct name of effects.

bob333e
12-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Good catch, and I can relate. Some of the effects for Warden on idle take longer to show (though doesn't really matter to me as I won't get those specific effects anyway, most effects look kinda lackey or silly for my taste), like bats, darkness, etc. Well the darkness one is cool, I'll probably get it, still uncertain.

Unrelated, but what bothers me even more than the effects, are the badly placed embossings/engravings on most of the gear pieces, noticeably on left shoulder, on the back, and on the standards (for Warden). You could fill the entire right shoulder with an embossing that looks properly positioned, yet it's going to be extremely small and only in the very center on the right shoulder, if both shoulder armor pads aren't symmetrical. The same embossing also doesn't cover the entire back or even the whole backside of his surcoat. And on some standards, it looks weirdly angled. For a fashionista, it ticks me a bit...

UbiJurassic
12-06-2017, 11:37 PM
I don't believe I've ever seen this reported before. I'll certainly make a note regarding it, GeneraISoIo. :)