PDA

View Full Version : Raider

masen9999
12-06-2017, 02:22 PM
his stun trap is so annoying it drains stamina way to much can barely get out of it and his throw drains way to much he is a cheesy class that takes less skill then the shaman to use reduce the stamina drain

BarbeQMichael
12-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Sure the tap is annoying when hit, just like all other stunning and/or stamina draining moves. But it is not melee attack like the rest of them, which means you can block and even parry it.

masen9999
12-06-2017, 02:31 PM
yes i see that but when you are stunned every second it hard to block or tell if hes gonna feint a heavy into something i would just say reduce stamina or make the stun not as long

Charmzzz
12-06-2017, 02:44 PM
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1797930-Raider-isn%E2%80%99t-OP-but

Exactly your thread - 4 pages long - last update yesterday. Please go on discussing there.

bob333e
12-06-2017, 04:19 PM
yes i see that but when you are stunned every second it hard to block or tell if hes gonna feint a heavy into something i would just say reduce stamina or make the stun not as long

It's an almost guaranteed guess, if the stunning tap hits, they almost always go for an unblockable zone. It's the Raider's best option. Which is then easily telegraphed and parried, provided you know its timing. You don't need the stance widget to parry it, you know where it's coming from, and you know its timing.
Others will try to GB after the stunning tap, in which case if you fail to CGB, Raider charges you, then gets a free zone as you're grounded; however this will deal less overall damage than direct zone upon stunning tap.