PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Cheaters

frewbear
12-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Anyone else notice the huge increase in lagswitchers, but moreso people who parry every attack, even lights from behind while swinging a heavy? Get your **** together, Ubisoft.

Alustar.
12-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Anyone else notice the huge increase in lagswitchers, but moreso people who parry every attack, even lights from behind while swinging a heavy? Get your **** together, Ubisoft.

External attacks are much easier to block, and thus parry, than attacks from the direct aggressor. Get your **** together and learn the mechanics first.

frewbear
12-06-2017, 03:14 AM
External attacks are much easier to block, and thus parry, than attacks from the direct aggressor. Get your **** together and learn the mechanics first.

Not mid-heavy, you illiterate ***got. Good try, troll, but I've seen your other "clever" posts. ****in sad you need to try and impress people on a video game forum. Very telling of your age. You're not mad at me, you're mad at your dad.

UbiJurassic
12-06-2017, 03:59 AM
As always, cheating is strictly against our Code of Conduct and we do not condone it in For Honor. If you find that someone in your game is cheating, make sure to get a video of it happening in game and to contact our support team (support.ubi.com) with the footage. We can investigate and take it from there.

Alustar.
12-06-2017, 05:01 AM
Not mid-heavy, you illiterate ***got. Good try, troll, but I've seen your other "clever" posts. ****in sad you need to try and impress people on a video game forum. Very telling of your age. You're not mad at me, you're mad at your dad.

Chances are if there is no video to accompany these complaints, they can boil down to either user input error or latency issues client side.
Also, you never specified that the attack was already in execution so not only am I not illiterate, it seems you might be? again, this can be connecting issues. I don't know of many lag abusers on console.
Lastly, I don't need to try and impress anyone, I enjoy me far more done else possibly could, you're psycho-analyzing the wrong person if you think I need external validation. It's kind of hard to be mad at a person you don't know, maybe you should try insulting people who actually give a damn about your opinion? Is not really effective to make blind insults at faceless names on your computer screen. I think they call that schizophrenia. XD

Mirage6201
12-06-2017, 05:32 AM
^ this guy canít help himself. He should just let people vent or be more constructive in his replies.

Alustar.
12-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Lol, if you want to vent that's what you have friend for(or should I don't want to assume your situation) last I checked this want the "come whine and vent" forums. I'm only as constructive as the thread in question, really and with posts like these, well...

Mirage6201
12-06-2017, 11:39 PM
^ again this person shows he can only be negative.

Alustar.
12-07-2017, 01:01 AM
Seems I have a stalker. I love fanboys!

D-d0g56
12-07-2017, 01:31 AM
Where I don't believe I have ever seen anyone use any find on input hack, I have absolutely seen the condition of Dom ranked on PS4. The number of people using lag switches and throttled tethered connections is absolutely disgusting. Every second lobby is like that. I actually wanted to get into that mode but until dedicated servers, I don't think it's even possible.

Mirage6201
12-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Seems I have a stalker. I love fanboys!

Nice negative deflect.

ChampionRuby50g
12-07-2017, 02:50 AM
Nice negative deflect.

I dunno, he's kinda got a point. Just a quick scroll through of your recent posts shows that a lot of them recently have been directed at Alustar.

In saying that, when people come to vent but only want people to agree with them and slam anyone who doesn't, or tells them how they are wrong, is worse.

Devils-_-legacy
12-07-2017, 09:21 AM
I'm ngl last time I had a 24 hrs session on for honor I recorded close to 30 people lag switching some only do it when there about others ŗre so blaitantly doing it ik one of them had Mrlagswitch(plus numbers)as his psn name

Devils-_-legacy
12-07-2017, 09:22 AM
*To die

Ulrichvonbek111
12-07-2017, 11:13 AM

Agreed

Ulrichvonbek111
12-07-2017, 11:16 AM
seems i have a stalker. I love fanboys!

obtuse

Alustar.
12-07-2017, 11:42 AM
There's the other one! I was wondering what happened to him. It's not ever compete without the pair. It's good to know that some people will go out of their way to chase you down.