PDA

View Full Version : The biggest trash character

frewbear
12-06-2017, 12:45 AM
Warden. Hands down. Since the beginning this character has been a turtling piece of **** in anyone's hands. All he does is dual light spam and shoulderbashes into safe heavies. Such a simple design, I guess for simple people. So ******* boring - just a little less tedious and annoying to fight than Conqueror.

BadBOO17
12-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Dont hate the warden or the person playing him for using the small amount of tools hes been given to make him good

Saml84
12-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Dont hate the warden or the person playing him for using the small amount of tools hes been given to make him good
Someone finally understands.

frewbear
12-06-2017, 10:16 PM
I get why people play him, he's cool looking at higher prestiges. I just despise his moveset. He's my nemesis for life.

Orisoll
12-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Sounds like someone got vortexed to death.

David_gorda
12-07-2017, 02:33 AM
Sounds like someone got vortexed to death. Game hasnt Been Out 2 years yet so understandable that noone Knows that unlock and roll resets the fight :D

bob333e
12-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Warden. Hands down. Since the beginning this character has been a turtling piece of **** in anyone's hands. All he does is dual light spam and shoulderbashes into safe heavies. Such a simple design, I guess for simple people. So ******* boring - just a little less tedious and annoying to fight than Conqueror.

I feel you man. Here's a cute kitties pic to cheer you up a bit. Life isn't so bad.

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1487/72/1487725742140.jpg

RoosterIlluzion
12-07-2017, 06:16 AM

First of all, Conqueror is THE most defensive ******* in the game.
Warden's ONLY move set is shoulder bash, double light. Look, shoulder bash does ZERO damage and is slow as ****. His lights do 15 damage, so since he can only do that combo maybe once or twice before it's either blocked or evaded, you're not gonna die from it. He is the one of the worst fighters, if not the only one.
And I've said it multiple times, since people ***** about his shoulder bash cancel into GB... get rid of the cancel and speed up his bash equal to Valkyrie or conqueror, and he'll be fair.

Charmzzz
12-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Uhm, you know that there are only 2 heroes without a "safe" way to stop Warden vortex? (btw it is not a vortex)

Every Character except Highlander, Conq, Shugoki and Raider has a 500ms attack. Shugoki has Hyperarmor, Raider can safely dodge every Shoulderbash attempt because he can CGB on dodge (what a broken Character Raider is...). Every other Character can use his 500ms attack to stop the Shoulderbash as it is a 700ms move.

So, only Highlander and Conq "should" have problems with the "vortex". But they can roll out, like every other Character. Sorry, seems again like a L2P issue on your side.

PDXGorechild
12-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Such a simple design, I guess for simple people.

Hit the nail on the head there buddy, that's exactly what he's designed for.

He's the main archetype of the game. The poster boy. The typical hero everybody thinks of when you say "Medieval warrior". He has to appeal to your casual gamer and young kids picking up the game with his simplicity.

Historically they were pretty simple fighters as well. You didn't have to learn amazing foot work and manoeuvring skills because you were covered in plate mail. You had a long heavy sword that was essentially used as a bludgeon for breaking bones. Simple as.

masen9999
12-07-2017, 08:00 PM
warden is trash all he does is vortex he takes no skill at all just a turtle hes garbage

Ianoneshot
12-07-2017, 11:23 PM
dont hate the warden, hate the person behind the warden.