PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion For Tribute Mode

Playing_Mantis
12-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Not sure if this is a problem for others, but happens with me too often and is making the game mode sometimes annoying. I strongly suggest if a teammate is grabbing a flag or carrying one your other teammates should not have the power to hit you and disrupt you getting it or make you drop it. Some players will do this to get their orders done not caring about the game or others. So basically u have this one really annoying *** who's hitting teammates just to get the flags turned in, then u get triggered and instead of playing the game your in this fight with this guy who's a total ***.. Just a suggestion. Its happened to me more than u might think. I only post this because it just happened again and the guy was raging on me after i got mad at him and then basically spoiled my gameplay. thanks! let me know if anyone else ha had this happen.

Playing_Mantis
12-06-2017, 09:20 AM
Nobody else has had this happen? really?

PDXGorechild
12-06-2017, 02:01 PM
Nobody else has had this happen? really?

Yes. Take friendly fire off when a team mate is picking up a flag @Ubi?

David_gorda
12-06-2017, 02:05 PM
Yes. Take friendly fire off when a team mate is picking up a flag @Ubi?agreed really annoying when teammates try to sabotage just to get a daily order Done. I report them for griefing after match but i doubt it helps.