PDA

View Full Version : WHY CANT I DODGE AWAY FROM ARAMUSHA if i can't BLOCKKKK!!!

Playing_Mantis
12-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Ok, so this aramusha class is just a joke to fight against as an assassin. They say u can react to the spam spam spam spam spam attacks but unless your a Fu.&*ing FLY and have reactions of inhuman light speed insect, or just have any bit of lag, u just can't block this thing. Now, if i could dodge away from this flypaper of a move it might not be so bad but no, i have to watch as a 5 HP aramusha takes my HP from 100 to 0 while i watch and rage then throw my controller in manic rage. Some say..well, he just counters assassins... ok,...but no other class straight has the power to completely shut down another whole class...25% of all the heroes basically. Its so maddening. What the hell UBI? maybe your testers were all playing on a lan where there was 0 lag and its slightly possible to block?? Maybe there all Korean?? or maybe just didn't test the assassins vs him? Im now to the point where when i see one i just won't fight it. If its a dual i just leave. Or if its 4v4 i avoid them and if i do get caught in the quicksand of a meat grinder called the Aramusha chain attack i tell myself to calmly just place the controller on the desk... breath deep... wait till I'm dead... then re spawn. Its supposed to be a tactical game I thought not a spam fest. Not quitting yet but this one hero could be the kicker.

Baturai
12-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Becuz his lights have tracking. So if this is The case.- either you ****in Delete all the Trackings in Game or give my Orochis toplight Tracking back. This is really ridicilous.

Playing_Mantis
12-05-2017, 10:52 AM
thats true, u can't remove it. but maybe in his case it should.

Knight_Raime
12-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Sounds like an l2p issue.
i'm at best slightly above average compared to the rest of the player base and i'm never comboed to death by him.
If you're constantly trying to change your guard after being hit that's why you're dying.

Vakris_One
12-05-2017, 12:26 PM
Sounds like an l2p issue.
i'm at best slightly above average compared to the rest of the player base and i'm never comboed to death by him.
If you're constantly trying to change your guard after being hit that's why you're dying.
^ I agree with Raime. Also dodging-wise, if you dodge back every time he attacks using his chain none of the Aramusha's strikes can reach you. And if you're using an assassin character you can use your side dodge strikes to stop him.

Knight_Raime
12-05-2017, 12:31 PM
^ I agree with Raime. Also dodging-wise, if you dodge back every time he attacks using his chain none of the Aramusha's strikes can reach you. And if you're using an assassin character you can use your side dodge strikes to stop him.

yup. pretty much. Unless i'm chaining to the side you're dodging. seems to hit then. but top and opposite side always whiff for me.

Vakris_One
12-05-2017, 12:54 PM
yup. pretty much. Unless i'm chaining to the side you're dodging. seems to hit then. but top and opposite side always whiff for me.
It's possible to dodge the strike from the same side as well, just have to time it right and it can be dodge strike punished just like any other character's initial attack.

PDXGorechild
12-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Here's what to do if you're not a Korean with cat like reflexes and wired fibre internet: Once you realise he's doing the combo, get ready to block top. The combo goes side > top > side > top, Often I'm not quite quick enough to block the side or I don't have enough time to process he's doing the combo to think to block to the side, so I don't bother. I just eat the hit the side hit and block top soon after it lands. Even with reflex guard and less than perfect internet speeds on console this is manageable. I know this because I do it all the time. If he feints i'll go for a dodge attack immediately.

He's an anti-assassin class and i'm not denying he's difficult to fight as one, but this talk of being impossible to block is simply false and has gotta stop.. It's difficult, not impossible. He also has a very large and viable kit compared to some of the older Assassins like Orochi and Berserker which will make it seem even harder.

Although Aramashu is a tough fight and gives me a lot of grief I still enjoy fighting him, unlike Centurion in season 2. I think he's a cool character and I welcome him to the roster, people just gotta learn how to use their Assassins and sit tight waiting for the reworks! ;)

Knight_Raime
12-05-2017, 01:03 PM
It's possible to dodge the strike from the same side as well, just have to time it right and it can be dodge strike punished just like any other character's initial attack.

Yeah. I look forward to fighting people who really get him. It's starting to happen when I use shaman and it feels great when I manage to win.

Playing_Mantis
12-06-2017, 09:19 AM
U can't dodge the attack, thus meaning u can't dodge attack out of it. Obviously u don't know. Please post things u can actually do if u really have tried it. Only option is to try to block top... its ridiculous.