PDA

View Full Version : The new era

amicus83
12-05-2017, 07:05 AM
Assassins Creed in my opinion should explore the dark/Middle Ages next. 400-600 a.d (this is a massive era, these numbers should serve as just an example)
The beginning of the end of the Roman Empire, set in Brittanium. The definitive medieval assassins creed game. Massive forests, (huge)
secrets, burrows, etc.
mountains, castles, cave & river systems.
The knights of the round table, Vikings/Germanic tribesmen etc.
I'm drawing rough lines here to go on.
Before the times of Robin Hood.
I think the beginning of ac unity gave us a small glimpse as to what the feel could be like in terms of being in a setting of that period I'm talking about.
I sincerely hope Ubisoft will give this some serious thought.

MVH69
12-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Another idea to explore would be Kublai Khan's Mongolian empire. This would have a vast majority of famous characters that can be used such as Marco Polo, the Chinese Emperors and the failed Mongolian invasion of Japan. Marco Polo's ties to Venice and Templar crusaders can provide the build on the Templar and Assassin power struggle to expand east. This can also provide opportunity to explore great landscapes along the Silk Road and the much famous naval combat system.

amicus83
12-12-2017, 05:50 AM
Certainly another option worthy of consideration but I'm going to stick with the dark ages (Brittanium).
I know there's been much talk & interest in regards to an Asian ac iteration but I have yet to be convinced.