PDA

View Full Version : The Game just Doesnt Feel Right.

Baturai
12-04-2017, 11:04 PM
My Movements feel Delayed, and it makes it so hard to react to oppenents movemens. Its just Blurry. sometimes i get gbroken for free. my Feints dont even register on the screen aswell as commands i am pressing. Why that ?

i have 150mb connection always low latency. High End pc.

since the new Update, Game feels ******ed. Pls fix that. change ur engine do something.

Tbh i am sick and tired to play against laggy people. some of them use lag switch when i see yellow icons on top, i feel frustrated.
my mood my motivation to play sinks below 0

Fairemont
12-04-2017, 11:41 PM
My Movements feel Delayed, and it makes it so hard to react to oppenents movemens. Its just Blurry. sometimes i get gbroken for free. my Feints dont even register on the screen aswell as commands i am pressing. Why that ?

i have 150mb connection always low latency. High End pc.

since the new Update, Game feels ******ed. Pls fix that. change ur engine do something.

Tbh i am sick and tired to play against laggy people. some of them use lag switch when i see yellow icons on top, i feel frustrated.
my mood my motivation to play sinks below 0

Seems weird. Your PC might not like For Honor. Sometimes that happens with really high-end stuff. They don't like certain games.

Vakris_One
12-04-2017, 11:53 PM
I haven't had any reductions in input or anything of that sort. I have a mid-range PC and the game still feels the same since Season 4. I have noticed more people lagging though in 4v4s. I have never encountered someone who actually teleports across the screen and their attacks glitch and delay until Season 4. So far I've encountered about 4 of these laggy players. It's always just one player on the enemy team that is laggy and is teleporting all over the place while we fight and all of us on my team report back saying that he's the only player that is lagging like that when they see him. Very strange. Either more players have started using nasty lag switches or something may have indeed gone wonky in the code.

ChampionRuby50g
12-05-2017, 12:10 AM
I have noticed that some of my inputs don't register, such as feint or even dodge at times. Not too mention that revenge is busted as well, mash Y a lot and it doesn't go off till a few seconds later.

(Xbox One X, wireless controller, average internet that works fine most of the time)

Erhanninja
12-05-2017, 12:22 AM
I play on PS4 and it happens to me a lot. Attacks go through my block or sometimes it doesnít parry. Or I press zone attack it does heavy. Or I feint second heavy but it just letís it go. There are more bugs in the game than working code right now. Every season game gets worse and worse

ChampionRuby50g
12-05-2017, 12:35 AM
I play on PS4 and it happens to me a lot. Attacks go through my block or sometimes it doesnít parry. Or I press zone attack it does heavy. Or I feint second heavy but it just letís it go. There are more bugs in the game than working code right now. Every season game gets worse and worse

To correct you, Zone attack would be intended. Several updates a go the devs made it so the input timing to do a zone is a lot stricter, meaning that we will no longer have the zone Flicker.