PDA

View Full Version : When are the executions for Centurion, Shinobi and Valkyrie coming out?

Datsurb1
12-04-2017, 09:48 PM
I am just curious as I wanna know whether to spend my steel now or wait. I am not asking for a specific date, but I just wanna know if it's coming soon or not.

masen9999
12-05-2017, 12:24 AM
i think the valkyrie one is coming out mid December from what i saw but idk about the others

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 01:02 AM
New executions?

bob333e
12-05-2017, 01:46 AM
i think the valkyrie one is coming out mid December from what i saw but idk about the others

Yeah, Valk's new execution was removed on S4 release due to a bug, it will be re-added mid-December. The S2 heroes will not have new executions, devs said so themselves.

hecate160992
12-05-2017, 01:52 AM
When you say bug you mean SJWs in which case I agree they are indeed insects and need to be squashed out.

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Aww. i was hoping for a really bloody awesome Centurion Execution.

I still want one where he starts punching and punching the lights out of the enemy, only to stomp on the throat/head to "Kill" :D

bob333e
12-05-2017, 01:57 AM
When you say bug you mean SJWs in which case I agree they are indeed insects and need to be squashed out.

Hahaha nah... it did have a bug; either bugged audio or bugged collision detection, not sure which. Though I do agree, that execution looked silly (looked it up on YT). Not sure why they did that, out of all the ideas you could have for Valkyrie executions...

bob333e
12-05-2017, 01:59 AM
Aww. i was hoping for a really bloody awesome Centurion Execution.

I still want one where he starts punching and punching the lights out of the enemy, only to stomp on the throat/head to "Kill" :D

Yeah would be nice, however will likely take a bit too long and will probably need several collisions for it to work; unless he just grabs the victim in one hand and punches with the other, no walls required. I sure hope the S2 heroes get some new goodies at some point. Centurion has had enough hate as is.

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 02:05 AM
That's what I was talking about. Him grabbing and punching him over and over before being dropped to the ground and stomped.

Those gauntlets.

Or he trips them and gets over them where he starts wailing on them on the ground.

CandleInTheDark
12-05-2017, 02:10 AM
I think there was a time shinobi and centurion got executions when everyone else got emotes, around the coin toss emote I think. And yeah I believe they said December for Valk and they said it was because of clipping. Having seen the execution, eh I can go either way on it, I think given current world events it is poorly timed but it isn't like the person on the other end of it is getting away with it, I can see people equipping it as catharsis as much as some people,putting it as kindly as I can, equipping it because they like the fan service.

bob333e
12-05-2017, 02:10 AM
I'm just waiting on them to release an execution for Highlander where he chops his opponent in half. That giant sword must see good use :p but I digress, perhaps it's too "gory" to them; they can do heads and limbs, not sure about further than that

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 02:21 AM
I'm just waiting on them to release an execution for Highlander where he chops his opponent in half. That giant sword must see good use :p but I digress, perhaps it's too "gory" to them; they can do heads and limbs, not sure about further than that

That'd be nice. Whats this valk execution?

CandleInTheDark
12-05-2017, 02:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2HiaMvZHw

bob333e
12-05-2017, 02:23 AM
That'd be nice. Whats this valk execution?

Silly anime stuff. She kicks your nuggets, and your hands fall on her privates. She then kicks you again and shouts 'You're Mine'. I'm just glad I'm not a Valk main.... I feel for the Valk mains out there (who are already a few), with this new execution, hatemails will be a-rollin'

Edit: just saw Candle's post above.

Sauronbaine
12-05-2017, 02:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX2HiaMvZHw

Bruh... WHY REMOVE THAT EXECUTION?! ITS AMAZING.

bob333e
12-05-2017, 02:27 AM
Bugged collision / clipping. They're re-adding it don't worry.

xXSpectrelordXx
12-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Watch as some people will take the execution highly offensive and report it XD

David_gorda
12-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Watch as some people will take the execution highly offensive and report it XDlol that was a great execution haha :D

UbiJurassic
12-05-2017, 07:25 PM
The Valkyrie execution will be added in with the first title update of this season, which as others said will be in mid-December. Unfortunately, Shinobi and Centurion are not receiving new executions just yet. When we have new information on when new executions will be releasing, we'll be sure players are the first to know. :)