PDA

View Full Version : Current revenge state needs fixing

Mtcmnkk
12-04-2017, 08:01 PM
Cliffs at the end.
In the beginning of the game you'd get it after three hits from ganking opponents, now it takes more blocking and parrying to get which imo, at it's current state, is a very good balance.
Everything else about it is terrible now.

It's very inconsistent with the auto parry right when it's activated. Sometimes you get hit and nothing happens to the opponents and other times they fall down, this is the most important fix that needs to be done ASAP. This is complete horse dung, we have been asking for this to be fixed but the fact that Ubi hasn't fixed this is a sign of pure apathy.

Imo these are the other perks revenge should grant:

Activation DURING moves that immobilize your character. Moves like raider charge, shaman pounce, shug demons embrace and some others. (ex) When the raider it's running with you on your back and you just got revenge, IMO you should be able to activate it while you're on his shoulder and break out before he runs you into a wall knees you and two of his buddies hit you with heavies killing you before you can activate it. This should definitely be implemented. If revenge is supposed to be your hero going super saiyan mode, he should be able to break out of a bear hug.

Auto defense against certain moves. This goes along with the above but adds to it. After activating revenge, imo, you should be impervious to all the ganking type moves. That includes what I mentioned above and moves like the shoves, bashes kicks pounces... All the unblockables that aren't an attacking unblockable ( ex raider fury).

Revenge should also prevent stun.

Cliffs:
Keep the rate in which you gain revenge the same.
Imo revenge should break you out of moves like that keep you immobilized like the demon embrace. They should also protect you from the non attacking unblockables like kicks bashes and toe stabs. These are easy ways to help with ganking that do not break revenge

brashtralas
12-04-2017, 09:07 PM
I think itís a bit absurd how fast you get it in 1v1 and 1v2, but anything beyond that seems fine to me. A 1v2 isnít a tank, in my opinion, itís a tactical team-up. Divide and conquer.

That being said, revenge has more bugs to it now than ever before. If they fix the bugs most complaints would disappear. IMO.

Mtcmnkk
12-04-2017, 09:38 PM
I think itís a bit absurd how fast you get it in 1v1 and 1v2, but anything beyond that seems fine to me. A 1v2 isnít a tank, in my opinion, itís a tactical team-up. Divide and conquer.

That being said, revenge has more bugs to it now than ever before. If they fix the bugs most complaints would disappear. IMO.

Exactly the speed at which you get it is fine. Almost all ganking complaints would disappear if it had at least some use, currently it has none