PDA

View Full Version : eSPORTS for FOR HONOR

SINISTER_BXXDYZ
12-04-2017, 06:56 PM
TO ALL THE FOR HONOR DEVELOPERS, FORUM MODERATORS, CREATORS, ARTISTS, AND DIGITAL SWORDSMAN.

I am a eSports participator and organizer. I need to know what upcoming events you guys have out there or if you plan on doing any:confused::confused:. If you guys are skeptical in doing one just know that we have a bunch of teams out there that want to play and compete big time. I also know of a few good eSports teams out there that rival each other, their is a community on Facebook that hosts tournaments online daily (some prized and some not). Have you guys seen them? If you haven't you should know that these groups are very active and more. Please let me know of any information regarding this matter or if you guys need someone to host and invest to make a For Honor game event. I got a couple connections to make it happen but would like to have some advertising help and promotion (some funding is welcomed) to fill this tournament. Also I have this really great idea besides eSports to help the game make some more money and am willing to share but only with the right people that can make it happen or connect me to the people that can make it happen. Please let me know what you guys think.

Chad G.
eSports Team Owner, eSports Sponsor and Artist

ShonM93
12-04-2017, 08:16 PM
For Honor and eSport? You're a funny troll.

Koncrissant
12-04-2017, 09:32 PM
For Honor and eSport? You're a funny troll.

Hahahah Exactly!what im thinking!
The game is ****ing awefull unbalanced!

EDG_Avocado
12-05-2017, 01:48 AM
lmao For Honor would never be a successful esport because it has too little of a playerbase