PDA

View Full Version : Scoring explanation

RoosterIlluzion
12-04-2017, 09:33 AM
Can someone explain to me how the scoring works in dominion?
I finished a match in 2nd place with almost 400 points as such: 0 zone captures, 10 kills, and 1 death.
My teammate had fewer points as such: 1 zone, 11 kills, 1 death.

How does that work?

Charmzzz
12-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Afaik there are some Characters that get more Points for a Kill than others. Then, an execution gives more Points than a simple Kill.

Vordred
12-04-2017, 10:43 AM
on top of the class bonuses, Takedowns, include both kills and assists. so you could both have 10, but one got more killing blows, and then there are are bonuses for killstreaks (which only counts killing blows)

RoosterIlluzion
12-04-2017, 10:47 AM
on top of the class bonuses, Takedowns, include both kills and assists. so you could both have 10, but one got more killing blows, and then there are are bonuses for killstreaks (which only counts killing blows)

Gotcha. Thanks.

David_gorda
12-04-2017, 10:50 AM
Killing minions also give alot Of points. If i remember correctly heavy classes get mlre points for defending zones and assassin Classes get more Of capturing zones and solo kills. Hybrids get even score in everything. Vanguards I dont remember.

Vordred
12-04-2017, 11:03 AM
Killing minions also give alot Of points. If i remember correctly heavy classes get mlre points for defending zones and assassin Classes get more Of capturing zones and solo kills. Hybrids get even score in everything. Vanguards I dont remember.

Vanguards get bonues for Minions, Capturing Zones and 2v1 Figths.

Assassins get more for 1v1 kills and kill streaks.

Heavy for defending Capture zones and assisting allies

Hybrid are even across all activities.

i think thats all correct, been a while since i have checked