PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ubi

Scrubnubloard
12-04-2017, 06:52 AM
So I absolutely love this game I've been playing it since the closed Alpha. Are there problems yes, are they as big as this community makes them out to be not always. But unlike most people on the forums here I just want to tell you guys to keep up the good work keep updating the game. I know you guys put a lot of time into this and I bet it hurts everytime you read somebody ****ing on it.

AND UbiJurassic and all the other guys/girls they're looking after this forums I don't know how you read this **** and not just want to lay into people. Like its absolute just anger here. I've made Angry post before don't get me wrong but I'm trying to stay away from that because it doesn't help anything. It just makes me look dumb and it spreads the hate. People should try to give constructive criticism instead of just being angry that lost a fight in a way they didn't want to lose.

Have a good one.

FredEx919
12-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Thanks and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the game! We'll continue updating and bring new content and improvements to the game. We understand that we have a very passionate community that wants the best of For Honor. We're happy to be here and will always help where we can.