PDA

View Full Version : What is going to be done about these F#@%ing AFK Campers?

kbvlcvfkhgc
12-04-2017, 05:11 AM
seriously, what is going on with these AFK pr!cks?

i thought this issue was dealt with but almost everygame has an AFK farmer in it now? they've made a come back in a big way

getting booted right at the end of the game isnt enough, these guys need to be banned from the game because they are wrecking it for everyone else for their own selfish reasons, seriously when you have an AFK camper your basically guarenteed to loose, its soooooo Fu%^ing frustrating!!!!

Ubi this is becomming a bigger and bigger problem every week and you need to deal with this issue......

JadeBosson.
12-04-2017, 07:27 AM
How bad are your teams lol

FredEx919
12-04-2017, 03:40 PM
We're already taking action on these, but as with anything else, people can find ways around it. When that happens, report the players and also leave us some descriptions/examples of what you're seeing in game and we'll look into better ways to improve the detection and deal with them.

ChampionRuby50g
12-04-2017, 08:10 PM
How bad are your teams lol

Yesterday I was on a team with low reps, against a team of 50 or so rep. One of my team mates afk farmed. Can you not see how that makes it harder? It means there will always be a 2v1 to fight, and while I'm comfortable doing that my team wasn't, and we got steamrolled as we also need to capture objectives.

brashtralas
12-04-2017, 09:03 PM
Yesterday I was on a team with low reps, against a team of 50 or so rep. One of my team mates afk farmed. Can you not see how that makes it harder? It means there will always be a 2v1 to fight, and while I'm comfortable doing that my team wasn't, and we got steamrolled as we also need to capture objectives.

Exactly. If you’re playing a good team or play at higher skill levels, one person, or god forbid, two, not playing on your team makes for an impossible match. If someone can’t see how 3v4 can be a huge handicap in tribute, they’ve never had it happen to them.

Ugh. The “git gud” attitude on these forums needs to stop. It’s not helping anything and is actually often a detriment to constructive feedback.

JadeBosson.
12-04-2017, 10:21 PM
~ Can you not see how that makes it harder? ~ I can see how it makes it harder but I can also see how it makes it easier ( aka revenge + killing 2 peeps more feats ect)

~Ugh. The “git gud” attitude on these forums needs to stop. It’s not helping anything and is actually often a detriment to constructive feedback. ~ all I asked was a question lol but if you think that question was intended in a git gud way maybe you should GIT GUD

Mtcmnkk
12-04-2017, 10:36 PM
~ Can you not see how that makes it harder? ~ I can see how it makes it harder but I can also see how it makes it easier ( aka revenge + killing 2 peeps more feats ect)

~Ugh. The “git gud” attitude on these forums needs to stop. It’s not helping anything and is actually often a detriment to constructive feedback. ~ all I asked was a question lol but if you think that question was intended in a git gud way maybe you should GIT GUD

Lol revenge makes it easier. Revenge is completely useless now. Have you played lately?

JadeBosson.
12-04-2017, 10:52 PM
Lol revenge makes it easier. Revenge is completely useless now. Have you played lately? ~ Yeah just this morning lol with warden *and I'm under trash with em*

Fairemont
12-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Revenge will never come close to making up for lacking another team mate. Not even close.

ChampionRuby50g
12-05-2017, 12:02 AM

Yeah, because my below rep 10 team mates who still don't fully understand the game, let alone the hero they are playing, and struggle against 1 player who got at least 40 more rep levels are going to suddenly become beasts with their hero (who wasn't even rep 1) against two players with a combined rep of 100. Are you delusional or something? They have no bonuses for revenge as they aren't even rep 1 heroes, meaning it will take longer for them to gain it which gives the more experienced players even more time to kill them, and if they do happen to get revenge it's not that hard to deal with if the two other players are experienced.

Also what about the fact that we are always handicapped with objectives?

JadeBosson.
12-06-2017, 03:02 AM
lol I missed you low rep part completely

anyways it's seems your prob is more of matchmaker screwing ya over then it is some guy being afk