PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha light spams

Tum_Energia
12-03-2017, 11:51 PM
okay so part of me wants to rant: fix this broken guy and his light spams.

Part of me wants to understand: how, for honors sake, can I react to this. I play shinobi and I can't dodge nor double dodge once he starts his topside light combo.
Blocking one of the attacks also seems near impossible.

CandleInTheDark
12-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Said it in the other thread just started and I will say here, I shut down an aramusha's light spam, on the console, with a kensei who has nothing quicker than him, so hard it made him ragequit.

You know every other light has to go top, don't even bother with the side attack, block up or deflect.If he goes heavy to the side, you know he might feint it and to watch out for that, he is manageable if you don't panic and play it smart.

Koncrissant
12-04-2017, 01:55 AM
okay so part of me wants to rant: fix this broken guy and his light spams.

Part of me wants to understand: how, for honors sake, can I react to this. I play shinobi and I can't dodge nor double dodge once he starts his topside light combo.
Blocking one of the attacks also seems near impossible.

The Block system seems Bugged !
Aramusha is indeed Gamebreaking!

ZealousCloud
12-04-2017, 02:27 AM
The Block system seems Bugged !
Aramusha is indeed Gamebreaking!

It's not bugged, it's your connection, tv output ms, input ms, and reaction ms. He's an assassin killer for a reason. Block top. Damn

Tobias96716
12-04-2017, 03:23 AM
I think its funny.....i find it funny that some of the same people who said the community is right Shaman needs a nerf are the same ones that say the community is wrong Aramusha is fine....

Ackturi
12-04-2017, 03:33 AM
I think its funny.....i find it funny that some of the same people who said the community is right Shaman needs a nerf are the same ones that say the community is wrong Aramusha is fine....

Aramusha is weak.

KotoKuraken
12-04-2017, 04:23 AM
Don't try to parry. If you feel like you can block anything, keep your block on top and it'll stop the chain since he has to go top every other hit

Koncrissant
12-04-2017, 12:19 PM
It's not bugged, it's your connection, tv output ms, input ms, and reaction ms. He's an assassin killer for a reason. Block top. Damn

I have 400k inet
A very good Tv
And im an average good player since beta!
Shaman and Aramusha are Gamebreaking!

Howard_T_J
12-04-2017, 12:32 PM
He's only good if he's on you. Block up dodge back and range him

Anarnam
12-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Light attacks are always like:

1. Side into top
2. Top into side

Soft feint combination:

1. Light hit + heavy startup in the same direction feinted into top or opposite side light (usually don't try to parry if aramusha is trying to make a second attack in the same direction - be ready to block in another!)
2. Heavy hit/block + heavy startup in the same direction feinted into top or opposite side light (usually don't try to parry if aramusha is trying to make a second attack in the same direction - be ready to block in another!)

Yeah I'm done... you just learned how to counter Aramusha. Hurray.!