PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha rises to the top

Erhanninja
12-03-2017, 11:26 PM
Seriously Aramusha became the best hero in this game after Shaman nerf. That light attack spam is simply impossible to react on console. I play this game since beta I just canít block it let alone parry. I tried different heroes assassins are useless against him. Conq you block you get nothing out of it. I tried Warden counter that doesnít work. I do hidden stance with Nobushi I get hit with second light before I could attack. His feints are Godly I mean itís extremely hard to tell. His attacks staggers you even in revenge but you canít stagger him whatever you do. He gets out of my light combo with Nobushi how is this possible. He has hyper armor with jump attack. He can feint that jump attack anytime during the attack. I can react to Warden zone attack but impossible with Aramusha. I donít know which one is worse PK or him...

CandleInTheDark
12-03-2017, 11:29 PM
And yet I made an aramusha ragequit with the kensei, did the same to a centurion and just now a shaman after she did zero damage to me after the first round, on console by the by, so it isn't just on the tools it is the player using them.

Tum_Energia
12-03-2017, 11:42 PM
I agree. Aramusha is OP. His lights are impossible to dodge or even block. He light spams from all directions.

Erhanninja
12-03-2017, 11:42 PM
You can rage quit anybody with anybody thatís not the point. There are good players and bad players. Not everyone playing Aramusha or Shaman means they are good. If you are good and know what you are doing. Itís extremly hard to deal with. There are fundamental problems here like shaman tracking or that throw distance. You canít do jump attack and feint that ****. So you canít parry coz you donít know if itís feint coz you will get GBed. So you just take block damage? You canít attack coz itís a trade depends on your hero. Aramusha feints and by the time I realise itís a feint I cancel my heavy but get hit by second light already

CandleInTheDark
12-03-2017, 11:53 PM
As I said,I handled one intent only on spamming with a kensei who has nothing quicker than them. When it comes to the aramusha, you know they have to go top every other light and you know that if they go with a heavy then they have the capability to soft feint, that is using the mindgames inherent in his kit. They get close to me with spam, I take the first side, I don't even bother with that, I go up, after that a lot who rely on that don't know what to do next.

Shaman, yeah the tracking is off, that is being fixed next title update and I hope they look at the throw distance also, but these are two characters that have to be aggressive and two characters where the best counter is also aggression, either in shutting down their key moves or in baiting a move you are expecting so that you are ready to counter.

Mirage6201
12-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Without lag comp the lights even go through blocks on console.

David_gorda
12-04-2017, 12:47 AM
Without lag comp the lights even go through blocks on console.exactly, i Been hit countless Of Times with the toplight after sidelight when i Know its coming and move my guard up. Its extremly frustrating and the Class is superboring to play against. Shaman is much better IMO, but aramusha is simple bad design with infinite lightspam and feints that used very little stamina.

Koncrissant
12-04-2017, 01:52 AM
exactly, i Been hit countless Of Times with the toplight after sidelight when i Know its coming and move my guard up. Its extremly frustrating and the Class is superboring to play against. Shaman is much better IMO, but aramusha is simple bad design with infinite lightspam and feints that used very little stamina.

Thats Right Same problem right here!
The Block is not working even smashing the RightStick in the Right Direction!

kbvlcvfkhgc
12-04-2017, 05:31 AM
And yet I made an aramusha ragequit with the kensei, did the same to a centurion and just now a shaman after she did zero damage to me after the first round, on console by the by, so it isn't just on the tools it is the player using them.

LOL?

so its us eh? no this Aramush and the Shaman are FU$%!ng Cancerous BS and you know it, i like the poster CANNOT block this pr!ck, and every game with Aramusha's finishes with them always top so i guess not too many other people are as good as you either eh? guess we just need to GIt Gudess as you!

what is it with you fan boys? everytime loads of people raise an issue its always the same guys leaping to the defense of Ubi soft,arguing its all so reasonable, nothing to see here!!!, well let me tell you pal there is most definately something wrong with the Aramusha and the Shaman too, they are OP as F&Ck thats why nearly every lobby is full of them, Its The Centurion BS all over again, people vote with there feet, their dropping their old characters and jumping on the OP express just like last time, EZ mode here on in till Ubi sort this mess out, i for one wont be holding my breath,

ZealousCloud
12-04-2017, 06:04 AM
LOL?

so its us eh? no this Aramush and the Shaman are FU$%!ng Cancerous BS and you know it, i like the poster CANNOT block this pr!ck, and every game with Aramusha's finishes with them always top so i guess not too many other people are as good as you either eh? guess we just need to GIt Gudess as you!

what is it with you fan boys? everytime loads of people raise an issue its always the same guys leaping to the defense of Ubi soft,arguing its all so reasonable, nothing to see here!!!, well let me tell you pal there is most definately something wrong with the Aramusha and the Shaman too, they are OP as F&Ck thats why nearly every lobby is full of them, Its The Centurion BS all over again, people vote with there feet, their dropping their old characters and jumping on the OP express just like last time, EZ mode here on in till Ubi sort this mess out, i for one wont be holding my breath,

Sorry, musha actually has no opener. Your issues have to do with your skill. I, like Candle have been shut down and shut out as musha and vanilla heros. It's a friggin FIGHTER. L2P

JediGamerFurius
12-04-2017, 06:06 AM
LOL?

Wrong, you can't block/dodge because you didn't right. There are a lot of prove on internet wich shows players on console blockin it. You also don't need to be a top player to do it, you just need to learn how to deal with him with your char. If you are an assassin don't try to block, deflect the atack. The awnser is very easy, maybe you just need some little training

Rikuto01.tv
12-04-2017, 06:42 AM
Aramusha is one of the most mediocre characters in the game. Threads like this just prove people will complain about anything.

ChampionRuby50g
12-04-2017, 06:49 AM
LOL?

Yeah, it is you. If you can't block, its either due to Latency, or just a simple L2P issue. So much evidence and video footage online of players blocking the light chain even as an Assassin. It is hard, no one is saying it isn't. But it is definately not "impossible" or something you "CANNOT" do.

bananaflow2017
12-04-2017, 07:24 AM
Yeah, it is you. If you can't block, its either due to Latency, or just a simple L2P issue. So much evidence and video footage online of players blocking the light chain even as an Assassin. It is hard, no one is saying it isn't. But it is definately not "impossible" or something you "CANNOT" do.

I feel the Problem with the latency too...
There are so many situations people block dir example left and the hit goes directly through the block...

It's not a smart to remove lag compensation and release such a fast character...