PDA

View Full Version : This game

xxblackmombaxx2
12-03-2017, 10:40 PM
I started playing this game in the start of season 2 and the reason it took so long to start the game was because I have heard about the problems the game had and was hesitant to buy it. My time playing this game has couse me a lot of frustration. Not only with the Constance kicks from games, lagged during fights, very long wait time, fail purchase of steal, class unbalance, and countless hate messages from other players but also the blatant regard u developers have for your players voice and suggestions. In my many years of play PC and console games, I have never been this angry and frustrated playing a game. And I know Iím not the only one that feels this way. I decided a few hours ago, it would be best for me to uninstall this game. In the future I will be very hesitant to buy games made by you guys. I hope in stead of adding new things and increasing the ever growing problems your games have, you guys can take the time to listen to your players about the problems and try to fix them before you lose the remaining players you have.