PDA

View Full Version : Dominion match doesnt end

Morathras
12-03-2017, 08:21 PM
It's the fifth time... THE FIFTH TIME TODAY!! that your mother****ing dominion doesnt end after we win!

how much more time do you need to fix this?

pathetic "programmers"

and thx for the penality after leaving the game

UbiInsulin
12-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Hi Morathras - I'm really sorry to hear this happened this many times to you. :(

We've let the team know about these end of match issues in various modes, and will update you as soon as we hear more. We'll let them know that players are continuing to experience this problem. Thanks for informing us about your experience today!

ObnoxiousWeaboo
12-03-2017, 10:42 PM
Hi Morathras - I'm really sorry to hear this happened this many times to you. :(

We've let the team know about these end of match issues in various modes, and will update you as soon as we hear more. We'll let them know that players are continuing to experience this problem. Thanks for informing us about your experience today!

When are you going to fix the issue of the game freezing at the end of Dominion games? You had a massive reddit post to collect infomation and thousands of people were affected, but then you went complete silent. We havent heard a single thing. Are you actually going to address this issue???? Dominion is unplayable for me. I'm forced to do 1v1 or 2v2 since Dominion crashes over 75% of the time.