PDA

View Full Version : Can the amateur FH devs fix common sense bugs ?

Jarl.Felix
12-03-2017, 02:32 PM
I play dominion only and I'm HUGELY effected by this amateurish bugs. It's insane how in 2017 there are still such bugs on so called triple A developer..

I know, you will ask for MORE DATA, VIDEOS, and we will get your prestigious answer "SOON". But know this :

- when you sprint and press right click to hit an enemy IN FRONT OF YOU ... if there are minions around he simply does a 180* degree spin and hits the minion instead of the front target

- when you are surrounded by 3 enemies, in lock mode, YOU PRESS ALT and it will switch only between 2 targets, randomly. You simply can't lock to hit the 3rd one. it's a DEAD ZONE who attacks you without problem.

- could you also show some professionalism and fix the nobushi zone attack who simply ignores walls and hits you through them ? ( you can't do a zone attack in close spaces with warden for example cause you hit the wall, while nobushi is so damn perfect, he's a wallbender).

ChampionRuby50g
12-03-2017, 07:47 PM
I play dominion only and I'm HUGELY effected by this amateurish bugs. It's insane how in 2017 there are still such bugs on so called triple A developer..

I know, you will ask for MORE DATA, VIDEOS, and we will get your prestigious answer "SOON". But know this :

- when you sprint and press right click to hit an enemy IN FRONT OF YOU ... if there are minions around he simply does a 180* degree spin and hits the minion instead of the front target

- when you are surrounded by 3 enemies, in lock mode, YOU PRESS ALT and it will switch only between 2 targets, randomly. You simply can't lock to hit the 3rd one. it's a DEAD ZONE who attacks you without problem.

- could you also show some professionalism and fix the nobushi zone attack who simply ignores walls and hits you through them ? ( you can't do a zone attack in close spaces with warden for example cause you hit the wall, while nobushi is so damn perfect, he's a wallbender).

We get that you want the devs to fix bugs, but wouldn't you think it would help if you say what hero you where playing?

"- when you sprint and press right click to hit an enemy IN FRONT OF YOU ... if there are minions around he simply does a 180* degree spin and hits the minion instead of the front target"

Whose he? This literally doesn't help anyone at all when you don't even state the hero, how can they fix this issue without knowing who to work on?
The devs are hugely affected by ameateur posts like this that simply don't make their Job any easier.

bob333e
12-03-2017, 07:52 PM
We get that you want the devs to fix bugs, but wouldn't you think it would help if you say what hero you where playing?

"- when you sprint and press right click to hit an enemy IN FRONT OF YOU ... if there are minions around he simply does a 180* degree spin and hits the minion instead of the front target"

Whose he? This literally doesn't help anyone at all when you don't even state the hero, how can they fix this issue without knowing who to work on?
The devs are hugely affected by ameateur posts like this that simply don't make their Job any easier.

From the patch 1.14.1 notes:

SEASON 3 LIVE UPDATE 1.14.1
Fight

Unlock Tech Fixes

Unlocked Attacks can no longer become unparryable.

Players were able to elect to launch attacks without having a target locked, and if they performed this in a particular way, the attack would still be aimed at you, but you could not parry it.

We fixed this by forcing the system to aim directly at the nearby target.

Developer Comments: This will significantly reduce the unlock exploit as it makes it impossible to move away from a target and attack in 1v1 situations. From now on, out of lock attacks always snap towards a target if in range. As a consequence, we've updated rotation speeds on some character’s Zone Attacks (Conqueror, Highlander, Shinobi and Shugoki).

(Note: We do acknowledge that there still exist very specific situations in which your opponent may be unable to parry - but these situations should be extremely rare in actual gameplay. We will continue to address those scenarios as well in the long-term - but for now, at least this will no longer be something that negatively affect the game as it did before.)

I'm guessing it's the Dynamic Target Acquisition when minions are nearby, to block the exploit of unlock tech against other players specifically when they're surrounded by minions. Happens with me too. But I mean, it's better this way. It has no effect in Duel/Brawl/Elimination, as there are no minions.

OP is just ranting because his conventional unlock tech, in Dominion, no longer works.

bob333e
12-03-2017, 08:01 PM
- when you are surrounded by 3 enemies, in lock mode, YOU PRESS ALT and it will switch only between 2 targets, randomly. You simply can't lock to hit the 3rd one. it's a DEAD ZONE who attacks you without problem..

Do you know of Faraam? I suggest you check his YouTube. The majority of his videos is beating ganks all by himself (2v1s, 3v1s, and some are 4v1s), he's on PC, and he's pulling it pretty well. If he can, so can you. I think it's just bad angle on your side.

On the other hand, I'm unaware of Nobushi's zone clipping through walls, I never noticed it, honestly. Could be a PC-related issue.

Jarl.Felix
12-03-2017, 08:07 PM

Lol. don't be idiot. I'm not talking about a specific hero but a general mechanic issue.

Jarl.Felix
12-03-2017, 08:09 PM
From the patch 1.14.1 notes:

SEASON 3 LIVE UPDATE 1.14.1
Fight

Unlock Tech Fixes

Unlocked Attacks can no longer become unparryable.

Players were able to elect to launch attacks without having a target locked, and if they performed this in a particular way, the attack would still be aimed at you, but you could not parry it.

We fixed this by forcing the system to aim directly at the nearby target.

Developer Comments: This will significantly reduce the unlock exploit as it makes it impossible to move away from a target and attack in 1v1 situations. From now on, out of lock attacks always snap towards a target if in range. As a consequence, we've updated rotation speeds on some character’s Zone Attacks (Conqueror, Highlander, Shinobi and Shugoki).

(Note: We do acknowledge that there still exist very specific situations in which your opponent may be unable to parry - but these situations should be extremely rare in actual gameplay. We will continue to address those scenarios as well in the long-term - but for now, at least this will no longer be something that negatively affect the game as it did before.)

I'm guessing it's the Dynamic Target Acquisition when minions are nearby, to block the exploit of unlock tech against other players specifically when they're surrounded by minions. Happens with me too. But I mean, it's better this way. It has no effect in Duel/Brawl/Elimination, as there are no minions.

OP is just ranting because his conventional unlock tech, in Dominion, no longer works.

First : I never did unlock tech exploit dude. I just posted something extremely annoying in dominion matches.

Secondly : This sounds like a fix for you ?

bob333e
12-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Personally, yeah I like it better. Because what I can pull off against others, others can pull it off against me too. And if I was surrounded by damn minions, and two players from the opposing team were spamming unlocked run attacks (which tends to happen often in Zone B in any map, with the exception of The Shard being Zone C), then yeah I'd have a bad time countering their lame behavior. Honestly if you're surrounded by minions and you're being attacked by enemy players, move away from the minions first. Clear the area. Run attacks will land more often on the players. Don't forget minions deal small chip damage and can stagger you quite a bit.