PDA

View Full Version : Cent still op as hell.

Zombie.Face
12-03-2017, 06:38 AM
Yes i do play the evil hated shaman... however I'm still about ten percent win vs cent. He is still just an absolute beast if u make even one mistake, no matter the class u play, against him. Not asking for a nerf on him but if your going to nerf the shaman any more than the current things I'm going to ask for another cent nerf as well. Im sure the win rate is still among the top percent in cent favor. In dual mode i still see about 10 cents to every 1 shammy. Wouldn't be so bad if every 5th fight in dual mode was not a cent.. Shaman was mad to take the eyes off the real op threat of the cent!! Honestly i don't even notice a difference in my cent win percent since his last big nerf on him.

Dasteel1974
12-03-2017, 08:45 AM
You play with Shaman and call Centurion OP. OMG. Shaman is more OP now than Centurion was at release. Wow.

brashtralas
12-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Centurion is no longer op, in my opinion. Full disclosure, Iíve been using him as my main since he was nerfed. He was most certainly overpowered before, but now heís just poorly designed.

The thing everyone complained about was his cutscene and endless combo. They removed the endless combo and, for some reason, modified the character to function around his punish capability.

You know, peopleís biggest complaint.

So now the only real way for a centurion the faster, higher damage dealing characters is to pull off a parry or a soft feint(if you can get an attack in without your opponent dodge attacking*sigh*) and throw them into the wall for some serious damage.

You have to consider that it takes two wall splat combos consisting of 2-4 heavy hits to kill an assassin for the centurion. A shaman can kill the centurion in four-five hits. Chalk it up to poor design.

ArchDukeInstinct
12-03-2017, 09:48 AM
LMAO at this Shaman main trying to deflect onto Centurion.

NHLGoldenKnight
12-03-2017, 10:55 AM
He is broken in a sense that he can play terrible and still win because of how much he can punish if you make only one mistake.
However, I would rather call him broken. In current condition, he doesn't belong in this game. Needs a rework which will focus on actual sword fighting skills instead of boxing, kicking and .......flying?

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 12:19 PM
There is a combo with valkyrie where if you attempt a top heavy and she parries it, after the parry she can GB and headbutt you, stamina break you, ground you and get a full combo top heavy, two lights then a sweep and then another top heavy. Nothing you can do either. So no, I don't think centurion is OP at all. I think people need to learn what heroes excel at certain aspects and where their lethal damage come from.

WABO423
12-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Learn his timings and practice counter guard breaking. Once you get that down heís easily managed