PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a pvp mode where our stats arent tracked?

AlexHuaTian
12-03-2017, 04:00 AM
I always play the same character because I dont like to lose. But I want to play other characters too. Can we get a mode where its ok to lose? :nonchalance::D

DaLast_Samurai
12-03-2017, 04:15 AM
I've been playing since June with Orochi only.
I bought the game to be a character like him.

So, I'm only a rep 40.
I'd probably be an overall 150ish or God knows where otherwise.

But I have done a little experimenting with other heroes on a seperate account.
You might want to consider doing that in the meantime.

ChampionRuby50g
12-03-2017, 04:18 AM
If you care that much about your overall stats you can always just practice against level 3 bots, or set up custom matches with them. I really doubt the devs would spend time to implement something like your idea, and even if they did it would just flop. I can't see many players wanting to play Dominion but searching for a game where the stats don't count. And if you consider how many players are already complaining about long wait times, this would only make that issue worse.

AkenoKobayashi
12-05-2017, 04:35 AM
Yeah...They have Practice Duel mode for a reason.

hecate160992
12-05-2017, 04:59 AM
Just make it so stats only count during ranked. If you care about stats, you're ALREADY playing ranked. If you don't then you won't. Hell it may even bring new life into the dead *** ranked dominion. It's a win-win either way.

Vordred
12-05-2017, 11:35 AM
or you know, you could not care about your stats in a computer game. because the only person that cares about Your stats is You.

hecate160992
12-05-2017, 02:20 PM
or you know, you could not care about your stats in a computer game. because the only person that cares about Your stats is You.

Except it iusn't since this community is the most toxic in gaming and I have had people take the time to look me up on fhtracker to harass me after I beat them several times.

bob333e
12-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Except it iusn't since this community is the most toxic in gaming and I have had people take the time to look me up on fhtracker to harass me after I beat them several times.

For Honor is following in COD's and CSGO's footsteps, with pricey cosmetics on your heroes, as well as player rank / prestige / reputation, along with Ranked badges, and top it all with a K/D universal tracker, to show off and boast about in multiplayer. In such games you'll always have a part of the community being complete prejudiced, self-priviledged immature people who will hate you, hate skill, hate losing, and hate anything that doesn't caress their egos.

They don't pose a problem for me though. Let them rage on. The angrier they get, the easier they are to take down.

I always play the same character because I dont like to lose. But I want to play other characters too. Can we get a mode where its ok to lose? :nonchalance::D

You know, it's perfectly ok to lose in any game mode. :rolleyes:

Tyrjo
12-05-2017, 06:00 PM
It's only you who look at your stats. Stop doing it. Problem solved.

JadeBosson.
12-06-2017, 02:58 AM
lol it's always okay to lose that's why I play games

hecate160992
12-06-2017, 03:04 AM
It's only you who look at your stats. Stop doing it. Problem solved.

Yes it's only you.

https://fhtracker.com/

A good 30% of my opponents feel free to look me up and use it to harass me.

Must be nice to not be constantly hounded. Maybe it's not so common at your mmr range, but at mine it is for sure.

Vordred
12-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Yes it's only you.

https://fhtracker.com/

A good 30% of my opponents feel free to look me up and use it to harass me.

Must be nice to not be constantly hounded. Maybe it's not so common at your mmr range, but at mine it is for sure.

Trolls are Trolls, why do you even care? also exactly how are they harassing by using your stats? how is that different than just regular harassment?

your stats don't matter, it has no effect on anything. try doing into a pub/bar and go over to a group of women and start telling them about your Kill to Death Ratio, MMR and how good you are at it. no one cares. also you will usually find those that care that much about peoples KD, are usually trying to highlight their own KD for people to see, and are the same ones that rage quit and stuff to protect that KD and make themselves look better because they think stats mean your good. but also means their stats are BS anyway.

bob333e
12-06-2017, 04:15 PM
^ what he said.