PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for ruining the game even more with season 4

PureFyre7
12-03-2017, 03:35 AM
The 2 new heroes in season 4 have made many of the original heroes utterly useless. The extreme feinting ability of Sham and Mush is just stupid. All those soft feints really? that others dont have have. And the Sham neck bite???? all that dmg lol.. Im done with this garbage game..

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 06:22 AM
Good luck, have fun!

Mirage6201
12-03-2017, 06:35 AM
Alustar right on queue. The guy has no life except to troll.

Mirage6201
12-03-2017, 06:37 AM
Alustar is like the World of Warcraft fat guy on South Park that keeps killing everybody. Alustar, just let people vent. We donít need you posting 5 x a day.

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 08:56 AM
Kind of hard to just sit by when I see the forums blowing up on a regular basis with a bunch of whiney crap. Ok not even very good at this game, but I don't throw it wild, inaccurate and angsty posts. Sure I get the need to vent, but here's the thing. If any one of these people had the balls and maturity to at least ASK for some kind of top or advice on the middle of all that, I'd be more inclined to actually be productive.
The problem is exactly that. It's all just rage and rigid, stubborn bias. Go look theory the posts and see how many fresh accounts, returning player or new players have posts with problems with the new characters. I can count on one hand how many threads I've seen players along for advice since launch.
Hell, if you want you can look through my own post history to see exactly the kind of "troll" I am. But, I don't think you will, going to be hard when 70% of the posts don't fit that narrative and you have to actually read through. That would require work and effort on someone's part, and judging by the communities lack of ability to deal with changes I think it's a safe bet not.
But go on, I'd love to hear more about how I'm such a ceaseless troll to comment on a thread that has no intrinsic value to gain moving forward. Bottom line is, I just like seeing my name. Especially in someone elses post. Being infamous sounds an awful lot like being famous to be, but better. You know, cause less rules an sht. Renegade for life. ;)

Ulrichvonbek111
12-03-2017, 09:08 AM

Bang on...
I've recieved a warning for jumping on the derogatory comments himself and a few of the gang throw at people when they gang up..Obviously once you keep at them calling them what they are then their big brother from here Ubi/Whoever steps in and repremand you.
Well no more,,I don't give a flying toss.
There are 6 of them and Star is one of them who literally get away with their derogatory malicious abuse without being reigned in like some who give genuine criticism and not be smart a.r.s,e.
comments.
So Ubi/Whover protect your abusive and smarmy gang you're no F'ing better.
Ram it.....sideways.

Alustar.
12-03-2017, 09:11 AM
Awe, well again. As I've said. If you bothered to do some research CV you'd see they majority of my posts are actually beneficial to the current discourse. But, you know, that would require someone read.
But wait, let me guess. I'm in the secret society with Ubisoft and a few select players to manipulate the season hero release to manipulate players into buying me heroes, all the while distracting the player base from winning the faction war because of dropped matches and lost assets. Amirite!?

GNG.DardyDard
12-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Shaman's bite pounce does less damage than that of Cents wallsplat punish and Zerker's OOS punish. Aramusha is mid tier and requires you to actually go on the offensive to beat rather than sitting and blocking (Have fun parrying them lights, my dude.) alustar has a point though, this community whines so much it isn't even funny anymore.

Knight_Raime
12-05-2017, 11:52 AM

While I don't always agree with the attitude they sometimes take they're not a troll.
if you give a decent detailed reply about a certain issue they will usually take the time to respond in the same way.

But if your post comes off as unconstructive whining like OP's he's going to respond the same way.
Not that it's really warrented but I can't personally blame them.

Vakris_One
12-05-2017, 12:21 PM
Alustar is like the World of Warcraft fat guy on South Park that keeps killing everybody. Alustar, just let people vent. We donít need you posting 5 x a day.
It's a free forum. If people are allowed to vent rage threads then people are also allowed to make a comment on it. And he's right about there being an overabundance of rage posts rather than simply asking for advice and tips.

Bang on...
I've recieved a warning for jumping on the derogatory comments himself and a few of the gang throw at people when they gang up..Obviously once you keep at them calling them what they are then their big brother from here Ubi/Whoever steps in and repremand you.
Well no more,,I don't give a flying toss.
There are 6 of them and Star is one of them who literally get away with their derogatory malicious abuse without being reigned in like some who give genuine criticism and not be smart a.r.s,e.
comments.
So Ubi/Whover protect your abusive and smarmy gang you're no F'ing better.
Ram it.....sideways.
Oh hey Ulrich, right on cue there yourself ;)

How is "Good luck, have fun!" a derogatory comment btw?

Devils-_-legacy
12-05-2017, 02:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing ulrich has trolled just as much lol

xNioh
12-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Shaman's bite pounce does less damage than that of Cents wallsplat punish and Zerker's OOS punish. Aramusha is mid tier and requires you to actually go on the offensive to beat rather than sitting and blocking (Have fun parrying them lights, my dude.) alustar has a point though, this community whines so much it isn't even funny anymore.

Yo sir, the problem with shaman is not the "Damage" , its the all kit.
Indeed, its less damage, but it give her hp. A lot of hp.
She is assassin class, and she got this "bleed thing", which give her soo much hp, even if you hit enemy with light/heavy attack. And its very easy to put bleed on your enemy if you know what you are doing..she can feint heavy into bleed, she can put bleed after any chain...all this moveset is wrong. Her design is broken , she got dodge heavy, a good opener, soft feints, hp restore, opener into mix up, bleed..
its too much.
OFC you will see shamans player that dont know how to play and you beat them, but a shaman in a good hand, will make you wonder wtf is going on with this hero.