PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha keeps getting guard-broken on light attack startup

Anarnam
12-03-2017, 12:45 AM
In title... Please fix...

no other class can be guardbroken on light attack startup... and its huge amoung of time in which you can be guard broken... tomorrow I'll try to make a video with it.

brashtralas
12-03-2017, 12:58 AM
Centurion can. Happened to me repeatedly today. Against a warden, of all things. He was spamming by, so I decided to punish him. To my dismay, my lights werenít stopping him or even hitting before he could go me.

I personally think itís a weird bug where your character suddenly acts fatigued, like theyíre halfway in an OOS state. It happens while sprinting most often, but itís pretty much game over when in combat.

Your character never really seems to recover from an attack, making countering sluggish.

Donít know if itís some form of lag or what, but The other guy seems to be doing fine.

Anarnam
12-03-2017, 01:06 AM
my best move was to spam lights on wardens shoulder bash for example as nobushi when I am OOS - works like a charm every time.. while I'm playing as aramusha this completely fails to work every time... sad as hell...

KZU.Xinlyfenne
12-03-2017, 01:18 AM
Right side lights for Aramusha are bugged. You can get guard-broken out of them.

IesooMI
12-03-2017, 04:24 AM
Heís like Glad and Cent In that he canít be GBíd out of heavys. Learn your character and quit crying.

brashtralas
12-03-2017, 09:11 AM
I get guard broken out of heavy all the time as centurion.