PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to options.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Thanks Oleg, for settings from 0% to 1,000% ridiculously difficult.

Sometimes lost in the debate over full real vs arcade is the amazing scalability of IL2 and Forgotten Battles.

A casual reader of the forum here and at SimHQ might be scared off by the preponderance of "Full Real" advocates and stay offline or (perish the thought) actually decide not to buy FB.

Well, to those people I would say: Buy it.
Hyperlobby servers, except for the online war rooms, offer settings that run the gamut from arcade to full real and offline players, 95% of the ownwers of FB according to Oleg, can be indestructable forever if that is their will.

I am not advocating any certain set of options, we all have our own ideas in that area, just saying no matter your style of play, FB can satisfy.

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 02:58 PM
Thanks Oleg, for settings from 0% to 1,000% ridiculously difficult.

Sometimes lost in the debate over full real vs arcade is the amazing scalability of IL2 and Forgotten Battles.

A casual reader of the forum here and at SimHQ might be scared off by the preponderance of "Full Real" advocates and stay offline or (perish the thought) actually decide not to buy FB.

Well, to those people I would say: Buy it.
Hyperlobby servers, except for the online war rooms, offer settings that run the gamut from arcade to full real and offline players, 95% of the ownwers of FB according to Oleg, can be indestructable forever if that is their will.

I am not advocating any certain set of options, we all have our own ideas in that area, just saying no matter your style of play, FB can satisfy.