PDA

View Full Version : MY biggest problems with the game right now

BTTrinity
12-02-2017, 09:48 PM
- The way feats are rewarded are stupid, feats should be a comeback tool for the losing team.... Not a tool to make the winning team win harder, right now during the matches that are 1 sided stomps the winners 9x out of 10 have at least 3 feats while the losing team has at most 2 feats.... This is not okay, why give the player who is already wiping the losing team a catapult to wipe the team with even more ease? Cant we just make it so everyone starts with all 4 feats? Or do something that doesn't reward the winner with even more kills, and punish the loser with even more deaths?

- Shamans throw distance is stupid considering her pounce opener is guaranteed after throwing your opponent. (If this gets nerfed, she'll be in a decent place)

- Rock Steady is a wee bit to strong. I think you should do ONE OF TWO THINGS to this feat: Put it on a cooldown similar to Wardens thick blood passive (But let it remain immune to ALL CC) OR make it so this ability only affects Parrys and Throws that would knockdown, and not moves such as Lawbringers Pan cake flip.

- Also Turtle Meta, when does this get fixed :(

UbiJurassic
12-02-2017, 10:51 PM
- The way feats are rewarded are stupid, feats should be a comeback tool for the losing team.... Not a tool to make the winning team win harder, right now during the matches that are 1 sided stomps the winners 9x out of 10 have at least 3 feats while the losing team has at most 2 feats.... This is not okay, why give the player who is already wiping the losing team a catapult to wipe the team with even more ease? Cant we just make it so everyone starts with all 4 feats? Or do something that doesn't reward the winner with even more kills, and punish the loser with even more deaths?

- Shamans throw distance is stupid considering her pounce opener is guaranteed after throwing your opponent. (If this gets nerfed, she'll be in a decent place)

- Rock Steady is a wee bit to strong. I think you should do ONE OF TWO THINGS to this feat: Put it on a cooldown similar to Wardens thick blood passive (But let it remain immune to ALL CC) OR make it so this ability only affects Parrys and Throws that would knockdown, and not moves such as Lawbringers Pan cake flip.

- Also Turtle Meta, when does this get fixed :(

I can certainly see where you are coming from with the first point and it's a good point for discussion among players to deliberate, as I'm sure some might disagree with feats being rewarded based on losing as opposed to one's personal performance.

The Shaman's throw distance is something that has been talked about infrequently by players. If you or other players would like to expand upon discussing its current behavior in-game, I can certainyl forward the feedback along.

There's certainly been a lot of feedback recently on Rock Steady. I'll be getting the feedback that players, including yourself, have provided.

As for the defensive meta, the team still holds this as an issue that needs to be resolved. We have been making steady improvements to the game to reduce the rewards of playing overly defensive and the team will continue to additional implement changes as they become available. If we get more information on what these changes will be and when they'll be arriving, we'll be sure to let everyone know.

brashtralas
12-03-2017, 12:52 AM
Shaman throw distance is mentioned in almost every shaman thread, and most people agree it’s too far, especially since it gives a guaranteed pounce that extends its distance even further.

It’s an upgraded version of warlords gb——>run forever into wall—->headbutt off cliff, except hitting a wall is completely unnecessary for the shaman.

NHLGoldenKnight
12-03-2017, 10:41 AM
Defensive meta? You must be kidding me. Ok, maybe not if you are on PC but as far as PS4 goes, I am having issue with assasin meta :p

You can't use skill anymore to actually fight 1vs2. Around 70% of players are using fast heroes such as assasins or aramusha. All it takes for them is too keep smashing light attact mindlessly. Add on top of that recent changes that Ubisoft did with time snap removal and the fact that most players do not have acceptable internet connection or they are lag switching on purpose , and there you go. You get total mess of a game. Yeah, defensive meta is an issue lol

If I wanted to play Mortal Kombat or Tekken, I would do so. I want more melee fighting with actual weapons and less of kickboxing, punching, kung fu and other ridiculous moves.

This game needs:

1.Proper servers or way to kick players with bad internet connection

2. Limited number of classes per team. Ideally it would be one class per team, but knowing toxic community of this game, they would never accept such logical improvement. However, maximum of 2 heroes of same class per team would solve many of the issues and it would make the game much playable.

3. Revenge shouldn't apply in 1vs1 encounters and in general, revenge could use a nerf.

4. Rework broken heroes, Shinobi and Centurion are a must. Shinobi simply doesn't belong in this game, period. Kung fu moves and range attacks are ridiculous and after recent buff, Shinobis are actually cocky. Now you can see them slapping Lawbringers and Riders in 1vs1 or completely destroying players when ganking. Naturally, Ubisoft decided to ignore already large number of complaints and they buffed Shinobi. What a failure.
Centurion is broken in similar fasion. He doesn't use his sword for anything at all. Expect during an animation where he can be seen flying with speed of light 10 yards above the ground and using missile locking system. Fix him so he can actually fight without spamming punches and kick all the time.

5. Shaman and Aramusha require attention.

Or you can keep adding more assasins with lighting fast attacts. And keep making argument valid for playing defensive because slower heroes have no other choice. Or they should jump to their death just to satisfy growing assasins player base?

vgrimr_J
12-03-2017, 11:57 AM
Defensive meta? You must be kidding me. Ok, maybe not if you are on PC but as far as PS4 goes, I am having issue with assasin meta :p

this. no turtles here in xbox either we can actually attack here. but as we have all seen they dont care about us console players and will **** it up for us as usual.

Devils-_-legacy
12-03-2017, 12:43 PM
Ngl I've been ps4 since s1 there is a defensive meta on console parry gb heasy rinse reapeat lol we do have a light spam issue as well tho....