PDA

View Full Version : Orders

Devils-_-legacy
12-02-2017, 08:44 PM
Anyone else want to see more that don't restrict to type of hero like vanguard can we please have more slayer ones or around game orientation like 25 kills or 5 claims in tribute it's feels annoying being pushed into using hero's I dont like for doing orders but the orders seem to keep heading to archtype orders 😣

Vordred
12-02-2017, 09:16 PM
i don't mind it too much, but my last 3 sets of orders have all had Vanguard ones, kind of annoying to keep getting "Classic Slayer" over and over again, that does get annoying

Devils-_-legacy
12-02-2017, 09:40 PM
That'sounds the reason I made the thread keep getting vanguard ones lol

ChampionRuby50g
12-02-2017, 10:02 PM
One thing I've always wondered about Orders, because of this reason. Are they chosen by members of the dev team every couple of days, or is there a random generator that picks them from a pool and places them in the game? Because I don't see why dev members would give us such similar orders a few times in a row.

UbiJurassic
12-02-2017, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback regarding orders. From what I understand, the class based orders for those who enjoy playing those types of heroes and also to encourage players to try a variation of different heroes.