PDA

View Full Version : Oceania Servers/Servers in general...

WEEPING-ANGEL_12
12-02-2017, 08:19 PM
So I play FH on Oceania servers... The only time of day I can actually find 1 dominion match is from Lunch (NZ) to about 6-7pm. I sit looking for a lobby for a good 20 mins to an hour, after a while it says "Matchmaking failed" so I have to restart the search and when I do find a game, they don't last long or I get Kicked... What FH needs is the ability to go onto different server locations so you can actually play the game with other people... Oceania needs to be able to connect to Us or Asia servers. Even though it might be laggy... at least we get to play the game not staring at a matchmaking screen for half an hour.

ChampionRuby50g
12-02-2017, 09:38 PM
I'm in Oceania too (Xbox Australia) and I disagree with this. During the week, working days, I can still find a match with relative ease and nowhere near the time you described, at least for dominion. The connection is already bad enough as it is, and I don't have NBN yet so it just makes it harder for me and a lot of other Aussies. I just get by most days when playing, and feel if the region lock was removed it would just bury the game even further. I could support the option been allowed, so if you wanted to search on other regions t would allow you too, but i fear that would only further split the community.
If you are playing a mode other than Dominion, I suggest you find someone from overseas you can party up with, and make them host so that you'll find games in their region. It's just my experience than whenever I play against an American or foreigner whose in our lobby's, the lag we experience is just unfair.

WEEPING-ANGEL_12
12-03-2017, 10:34 PM
Yea giving the option of going into different regions but maybe a max ping/lag so you can't join if the lag is over a certain point... I'm on Pc because my Ps4 died and noticed recently that theres only like 1/3 of Ps4 players ONLINE, so that probably the same with Xbox. The amount of time to Find a game could depend on what platform you are on. Not 100% sure... :p