PDA

View Full Version : Lil Help here!

darkhorizon11
07-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey is me again with problems to anyone who is game.

So after my harddrive in my old laptop was **** I get a new one which runs smooth. Of course the first piece of software I install is IL2FB. I test it to make sure its fine, which it is. Then I install good ol' AEP. Here comes trouble. I try to test that before I install the patch and I get an error message. CANNOT START PROGRAM MISSING FILE RTS.DLL (or something to that effect) with a barrage of four letter compliments I install the patch just in case but with no joy, same error message. So I uninstall but I only see FB not AEP in the add/remove programs list...is AEP listed in there or when you take out FB? because I want to make sure my HD is virgin of UBI love before I reinstall this baby... Any ideas why I would get this message I didn't do anything quirky the first time? Is this a common problem?

darkhorizon11
07-07-2004, 11:54 PM
Hey is me again with problems to anyone who is game.

So after my harddrive in my old laptop was **** I get a new one which runs smooth. Of course the first piece of software I install is IL2FB. I test it to make sure its fine, which it is. Then I install good ol' AEP. Here comes trouble. I try to test that before I install the patch and I get an error message. CANNOT START PROGRAM MISSING FILE RTS.DLL (or something to that effect) with a barrage of four letter compliments I install the patch just in case but with no joy, same error message. So I uninstall but I only see FB not AEP in the add/remove programs list...is AEP listed in there or when you take out FB? because I want to make sure my HD is virgin of UBI love before I reinstall this baby... Any ideas why I would get this message I didn't do anything quirky the first time? Is this a common problem?