PDA

View Full Version : Can we get a real QQ ?

Zombie.Face
12-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Im so sick of everyone crying about the shaman nerf. Learn how to play more and less QQ. there not as hard as everyone says. Once the tracking nerf sets in they might even be just average! Good job on nerving the fun side of the meta!! Lets buff all the defensive heroes and nerf the fun ones!

Vordred
12-02-2017, 10:05 AM
says the guy defending the character he does well with.

ShonM93
12-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Im so sick of everyone crying about the shaman nerf. Learn how to play more and less QQ. there not as hard as everyone says. Once the tracking nerf sets in they might even be just average! Good job on nerving the fun side of the meta!! Lets buff all the defensive heroes and nerf the fun ones!

Tracking nerf? You mean bug fix? You know, 'cause it's bugged. You ****.

Zombie.Face
12-02-2017, 12:00 PM
good one. shaman sux now. she feels like sluggish **** on the recovery.. enough where i don't even want to play her so...

Vordred
12-02-2017, 12:03 PM
good one. shaman sux now. she feels like sluggish **** on the recovery.. enough where i don't even want to play her so...

the only thing that change is wildcats, maybe stop spamming it so much and you will be fine.

Zombie.Face
12-02-2017, 12:04 PM
i don't care about the tracking. her recovery feels like total **** now. so blahhhh. the damage nerf was fine. the recovery makes her feel like a vanguard now

ShonM93
12-02-2017, 03:35 PM
Oh you can't spam back dash heavy anymore, so sad. 'Cause that's the only recovery change for her. Suuuuuuuuuch a big neeeeeeeeeerf. You can't spam it anymore. Should i cry for you? You're still a c*nt. Shaman is still strong, stop crying. Didn't see so many crybabies since f*ckin' cent nerf on his stupid infinite wall combo.

Alustar.
12-02-2017, 05:05 PM
All the recovery time addressed was chaining consecutive wild cats rage attacks. If you execute the maneuver correctly as an opener for bile omen mix ups nothing has changed.