PDA

View Full Version : Stamina Question

Dasteel1974
12-02-2017, 07:08 AM
I know different moves require different amount of stamina to perform the move. HP I know is different between players. But does each character have the same amount of stamina to start with?

ChampionRuby50g
12-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Short answer: no.

There are different stamina levels for every hero, I don't know the numbers but you could probably find the stamina for the hero you want on the competitive reddit or through google.

Dasteel1974
12-02-2017, 06:44 PM
Where can I find these numbers? I have looked all over and canít find any information anywhere. Really canít find much anywhere in way of numbers.

ChampionRuby50g
12-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Where can I find these numbers? I have looked all over and can’t find any information anywhere. Really can’t find much anywhere in way of numbers.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/6skwzm/the_king_of_stamina_centurion/

I found this, if you watch the video in the link after the Cent bit it pans across a stat sheet of Season 1 and 2 heroes showing their HP and Stamina. Most seem to be around 120 stamina, but keep in mind this was posted 3 months ago so things may have changed, especially regarding the Cent.

Searching further, I found the actual spreadsheet with the value on it, for all heroes except Glad and Highlander for whatever reason.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

SenBotsu893
12-04-2017, 04:10 PM
gladiator is probably not included since he is the only one that has a faster stamina regen modifier.

usually all character regen stamina in the same speed but glad is the only execption here. so a 120 stamina pool for him is more potent than a 120 stamina pool for someone else.

Dasteel1974
12-05-2017, 04:00 AM
Some characters have crazy fast regen and others are super slow. I got new helmet and upgraded it to 100% Recovery, which should cut it in half, but still slow as Christmas. Over 5 seconds to get back green. I am rep 2 with Shugoki and his recovery takes less than 4 seconds and his recovery is like 40%. Shamans is lightning fast. OOS regen should be at the same rate.