PDA

View Full Version : The lack of parkour moves is a real omission after the tutorial.

Travis_AC
12-02-2017, 05:38 AM
I posted this before, but I never got a response. What happened to the parkour after the tutorial of being in Siwa? There isn't any vaulting over smalls walls/objects anymore. It's just a quick leap upon the edge, then a leap off. I'm surprised that not a lot of users are even trying to report this. I hope the team is aware of this issue and will be addressed in a future update!

pesto.
12-02-2017, 06:39 AM
That's odd, I need to try this and see if it behaves that way here. I do notice that I have to hit the B button quite a bit when I'd expect to only need that if I wanted to jump right off/drop instead of follow the direction i'm pointing the stick in. It feels a little clunky but better than previous AC games.

pesto.
12-02-2017, 09:34 AM
Yup, can confirm, when you hop over lower walls outside of the intro with A held down you don't leap, you just hop up then hop down. That'll explain why it feels a bit clunky.

Travis_AC
12-02-2017, 09:35 AM
I should also mention that even other NPCs vault over things, unlike Bayek. That's totally not right!

absoluteatom
12-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Yes I also notice this, you can vault over small fences but you don't really see many of those but the waist high walls and objects you see a lot of you just hop on and off again, it doesn't look very good and really slows down the parkour.